Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bear

I have the divorced achievement but not the married achievement.
I'm very confused.

Operating system: Windows 8
Browser: Chrome

toxic coping mechanism's Partner In Crime

Tiny Star

18,275 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
Married, then immediately divorced.

Windows Vista, Chrome 4.0

WolfChip's Husband

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sullen Wakey
Bug: I can't get married. Whenever I try to propose, I get the unable to send to server error that some people have stated
Operating System: Windows 7
Internet/Web Browser: Chrome

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Reboot3000
Sullen Wakey
Bug: I can't get married. Whenever I try to propose, I get the unable to send to server error that some people have stated
Operating System: Windows 7
Internet/Web Browser: Chrome

same bug

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Bug: I have been married since the feature when live (Feb 18th) and still do not have the achievement.

Aged Member

825 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hello everyone,

I'm using Gaia Online and very active in creating avatars in the Dream Avatar. What I would like to report is that some items are unfocused base model avatar, as well, some items are slow to appear or do not appear. This problem has been seeing since I changed the page with new utilities to create the avatar, but I think the only user who expects a solution. With respect to blur, blurred before the items were "Canvas Jacket", but now it has been fixed, but the items "Class Sock" what are yes and no problem before.

Once they replied telling me that if ordering the items "first last", some items remain in the position I wanted, it works with "Hair", "Eyes" and an occasional piece, but wanting to put certain items such as shoes, simply take precedence over all items, especially the "Bottoms". An example would be the "Blade of The Night Sky (Armored Boots)" ... Item Before trousers appeared behind any avatar, but either because the original amendment is as it is now or because they asked the creator of the item, ideally you chose in what order to put the items.

In the accounts of Gaia Online, the avatar created can take different positions, in my opinion, I say that those positions should also be able to perform in the Dream Avatar. The reason is that this would help give more freshness and draw more attention of users running this fun simulator for different things: entertainment, anti stress or to use as a literary is that I use. Seriously would be great.

I hope I note, at least in correcting the blurring of the items, I know that the rest is a lot to ask, but on the first page of Dream Avatar, these problems was subpar to as we see now. Thanks and best regards.

In a relationship with Dusterz

Adorable Star

Bug: Can't divorce. The window pops up and I type in the gold amount but it doesn't take my gold. When I try to enter the gold info again it says I'm already divorced when I'm not.

Operating system: Mac

Web Browser: Safari // Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_5) AppleWebKit/600.1.17

NoNepenthe's Husband

Gallant Bloodsucker

30,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
So...No update to the "you are not married" bug when trying to do mutual divorce?
Does that mean we just have to do the more expensive lawyered divorce no matter what?
Seems sketchy...

Reboot3000's Widow

Dangerous Wife

Sullen Wakey
Bug: I can't propose. "Unable to send request to server"
Browser: Internet Explorer, mozilla firefox, Chrome
Screen
Still not working.....

Surefire Hunter

11,815 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Bug
Married achievement not granted, after being married.

Screenshot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Operating System
Vista

Internet/Web Browser
Chrome

Dedicated Husband

I got married and then my spouse got banned. I want to divorce the banned account, but I don't want to pay the divorce fee since the other account got banned. Can the marriage be nullified? Or much better than that, please unban my spouse! It is unjust to force one person to pay the divorce fee after the site banned one of the accounts in the marriage.

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

I married my friend on the day the marriage feature was released. Neither her nor I were granted the marriage achievement.

Operating system: Windows 8.1
Browser: Google Chrome

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Got married the day this was released (Feb. 1 cool and I (nor my spouse) have not had the marriage achievement grant, so that's well over a month now.

Browser: Firefox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces