Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, so im at the market, right, checking out my new vending pass, right, when all of a sudden i see this awesome were-tail deal where the bid's like at 2 gold, right, so i bid on it for 250 gold and then it shows up that im NOT the highest bidder..... i get all mad and go back to my profile, where i find out that i'm minus 250 gold stare

yes, it's a long story sweatdrop
but hopefully a mod or somebody can tell me where my money went...... evil
It might be possible that Gaia is lagging, and that eventually you will get your gold back.

Are you sure you're not the highest bidder in the auction?
SevenTen
It might be possible that Gaia is lagging, and that eventually you will get your gold back.

im sure......in fact the auction's not there anymore.....the person must have canceled it stare
revelation2
SevenTen

im sure......in fact the auction's not there anymore.....the person must have canceled it stare

Either that, or someone had purchased the item through the Autobuy. Give it a day or so, and if the gold still doesn't come back let me know.
SevenTen
revelation2
SevenTen

Either that, or someone had purchased the item through the Autobuy. Give it a day or so, and if the gold still doesn't come back let me know.

thanks biggrin
update-another 1000 gone.....it happened again............... evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas