Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wonder if this is happening because of the server work, but I won a bid on some tickets beign sold by Teerion about an hour or so ago. My gold is gone and it says ive wonteh bid, but I havent recieved the PM yet, nor my tickets. I'm just gunna assume that this is server problems, but I'm just letting you all know anyway. :3

Here is an image for proof just in case:

User Image

If anyone out there with the power to fix this reads this, I want to thank you for your time. ^^
domokun Still nothing x_x
same thing happened to me i won a bid on fox ears and i didnt get it this isnt fare i bided all my money crying scream
i got a messge saying that i sold my item, and its not in my inventory anymore, but I have no gold from it, and there is no record of it in the marketplace. crying and it was an old letter.
Transaction locks are put on all my attempts to list something -_-

Hygenic Hunter

1,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I have bidded 5000 gold on a lunar cowl and the gold is gone for it and the item is expired with me with the final bid, but I do not have the cowl yet. What is up with Gaia now.
at least im not the only one i guess... x_o
Ok.. I bidded on an item for 5,000 gold, then I guess the person time expired! I look back, do a search, their item is no longer up, I got no item, and I didn't get my gold back either!!! gonk
domokun domokun Someone please help?
tragic85
i got a messge saying that i sold my item, and its not in my inventory anymore, but I have no gold from it, and there is no record of it in the marketplace. crying and it was an old letter.

This is my exact problem! confused
Hey, BeyondAShadow! heart
.... crying
Are we supposed to submit our own thread in order to have any action taken?? cry
Some one....? crying gonk
why no help? crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas