Welcome to Gaia! ::

I posted this in games bugs since I think it's a bug with zOMG, but that got no response so I'll post it here too.

I bought a Defribillate (sp?) ring off of the marketplace for 8k. I go into zOMG and it's not in my rings to put on my hand. No big deal, it just hasn't update on zOMG, right? I go to my inventory, and it's not there either! Now that's a little worrisome.

I think it has to do with the fact that you can salvage a ring (I almost salvaged one of my own and remembered it was up for sale) that is up for sale in the marketplace... someone might have salvaged it before I bought it and therefore I had nothing to take out of their inventory.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/vendlog/4120445/bought/ Right there at the bottom is proof I bought it.
just so you know...we cant actually view your purchase log...only Mods can

check your history...its possible the items caught in the MP lag, in which case it can take upto 24/48 hours for the item to show up

EDIT....yours is the 2nd thread so far stating about the Defib ring dissapearing...so its possible its a glitch, as other users are starting to ask as well
It's still not in my inventory, unfortunately. I bought it at 4pm yesterday (central time US).
I hope this bug gets fixed because I'm low on gold and spending 8k for nothing hurts.
Is there a way to get the ring that I bought?
Or did I waste 8k?

Mods?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas