Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Im Mistress Thorn and recently I had a problem when one of my items went missing in my store on the marketplace. A few days ago my item, Tigerola went missing and I was confused what had happen with it. I check and my gold did increase nor did I get a message about the item whereabouts. To be sure I check my inventory to see if I accidently forget to put it in but no luck it was not there. I believe it could of been a glitch and hopefully I didnt get robbed. Can anyone know whats going on. Please tell me!!

Dangerous Hunter

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Mistress Thorn 7
Im Mistress Thorn and recently I had a problem when one of my items went missing in my store on the marketplace. A few days ago my item, Tigerola went missing and I was confused what had happen with it. I check and my gold did increase nor did I get a message about the item whereabouts. To be sure I check my inventory to see if I accidently forget to put it in but no luck it was not there. I believe it could of been a glitch and hopefully I didnt get robbed. Can anyone know whats going on. Please tell me!!

NVM!! Have a good day!! Found it!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces