Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Spirit

Is there any point in my bumping this?

36,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Sianserais
I put some items up for auction using the new inventory arranger for the first time, and some of the items did not vanish from my inventory, even though they were listed in my store. I figured it was just a minor glitch and they would vanish at some point. But now the items have sold, and I got a message from one of the buyers saying that she did not receive the item despite payment being taken. Could someone please look into that particular batch of sales (ending Dec 19th) and address this problem? I did not get confirmation messages that the items sold, and while they are listed in the store log, no actual sale messages are listed for them there either (so I don't even know who to contact). Nor do I appear to have received any gold from these transactions. Thank you!

Items that may be affected:
Icicle Wings
Flurry Madame
Some Bunny to Love More* (given to winner anyway)
Fall for Autumn Beanie
Gabriel's Wings
Light Harmonic Songstress* (Item gone and listed as sold in store log, but I could not confirm payment)

AOL browser/Windows 7

Edit: My store seems to think 5 slots are still occupied, and will only allow me to list 5 at a time, now.
Edit 2: Now having an issue with the Save Changes function of the inventory - items return to where they were before.

Same issues as you are having. I have reported it, but still not fixed. I was able to sell 20 items and now can only sell 9 items. Inventory glitches, so I do not even use it now.
I made two reports but still broken sad

Celestial Spirit

akuma from statefarm
bump

I tried to PM you, but you've apparently got them set to friends only.
It's been over a month and I don't know what else to do, so I'll send you the item in a trade. You don't have to send anything in return. I'll just mark it above that it changed hands.
Sorry again for the inconvenience!
I've had somewhat of a similar problem I took an item off the market to re-list it and for some reason I now have two of that item.

.n.

Celestial Spirit

Realized some info could be clearer and did some revisions.

Exploratory Treasure-Seeker

i have the same problem but with 11 items xp
when i look at my store log, i didn't bank any gold either

it's been days since my sales expired (i prefer bids)
the items are still in my inventory...

and i didn't receive any complaint as of yet

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
I have also had some troubles with the new inventory arranger and the marketplace.

I tried to put Green Body Dye for sale in my store and even though it appears as a listing on my store, it was not removed from inventory. People cannot seem to purchase the item, nor can I cancel the listing. gonk

Celestial Spirit

Still not resolved, but at least it hasn't happened again so far.

Celestial Spirit

Edited to add info.

Tipsy Tipper

Tipsy Tipper

Tipsy Tipper

Lost Princess122386
I'm having a similar issue but mine is that There are phantom items in my shop.
But I can't get ride of the listings and I get a strange message when I do and I ask a friend to try and buy them and they got the same message.

I have a feeling its the inventory arranger thing .
i mean , its annoying me so much = - =)

Devoted Kitten

15,425 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • ...to every story! 25
I'm having a similar issue but mine is that There are phantom items in my shop.
But I can't get ride of the listings and I get a strange message when I do and I ask a friend to try and buy them and they got the same message.

Tipsy Tipper

b e r p s ~

Im the one who bid the Some Bunny To Love More .
I won the bid with 45b , the time expired , but when i checked my inventory , the item did not transfer . I was hoping to wear it but sadly , i cannot since i dont have it .

Celestial Spirit

I put some items up for auction using the new inventory arranger for the first time, and some of the items did not vanish from my inventory, even though they were listed in my store. I figured it was just a minor glitch and they would vanish at some point. But now the items have sold, and I got a message from one of the buyers saying that she did not receive the item despite payment being taken. Could someone please look into that particular batch of sales (ending Dec 19th) and address this problem? I did not get confirmation messages that the items sold, and while they are listed in the store log, no actual sale messages are listed for them there either (so I don't even know who to contact). Nor do I appear to have received any gold from these transactions. Thank you!

Items that may be affected:
Icicle Wings
Flurry Madame
Some Bunny to Love More* (given to winner after a month anyway)
Fall for Autumn Beanie
Gabriel's Wings
Light Harmonic Songstress* (Item gone and listed as sold in store log, but I could not confirm payment)

AOL browser/Windows 7

Edit: My store seems to think 5 slots are still occupied, and will only allow me to list 5 at a time, now.
Edit 2: Now having an issue with the Save Changes function of the inventory - items return to where they were before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff