Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Okay, since yesterday, I've been selling off items I don't want any more to raise some cash.
Everything was going fine, until sometime last night. I filled the vend with four items, and then did some other things on the computer, leaving the window open. After I was done, I noticed that I had been logged out. I checked my store, and only one item was visible.
I thought maybe I was going nuts, so I just tried to add some more items. However, I got the message that the vend was full.
I went to bed hoping that the problem would fix itself.
I checked today, and was notified through pm that one of the items that was invisible (easter basket 2k5) had been sold. So, I went to my vend, and now I see NO items, even the one that had been visible before (prisoner's pants) was gone.
The only pm I have recieved from admin about items being purchased/expired was the easter basket.
Some tickets I had been selling have been returned to my inventory, since they expired, but I recieved no pm about it. So there should still be two items in my vend, prisoner's pants and...something else. But I can't see them.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Okay... I checked my log, and everything is accounted for.
Things either sold, or they returned to me.
Still, there was something strange going on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff