Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fairy

Whenever I make a bid in the marketplace, it doesn't inform me when I'm outbid... even when i check the box that says to inform me.....
Am I the only one experiencing this?

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
DirtW0rm
This occasionally happens for others, especially when the item is a popular one which is constantly being bid on (like those in Flynn's Plunder). All I can say is that the marketplace is known to lag, so it might be that your PM got stuck in a wave of lag.
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Tipsy Fairy

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
DirtW0rm
This occasionally happens for others, especially when the item is a popular one which is constantly being bid on (like those in Flynn's Plunder). All I can say is that the marketplace is known to lag, so it might be that your PM got stuck in a wave of lag.
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Eh, that was what I was thinking but this has been happening with anything I've made a bid on! (on popular items in flynn's plunder and on unpopular items posted by fellow gaians!) It's been happening for like 2 weeks.... sad sad

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
DirtW0rm
Eh, that was what I was thinking but this has been happening with anything I've made a bid on! (on popular items in flynn's plunder and on unpopular items posted by fellow gaians!) It's been happening for like 2 weeks.... sad sad
Do you maybe have your PMs set to Private or Friends only then? (You can change that on your Account Settings)
Also, do you maybe have the Admin ignored...? (some people have been doing that lately)
If not, it might just be weird laggy bugs x__x;;

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Tipsy Fairy

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
DirtW0rm
Do you maybe have your PMs set to Private or Friends only then? (You can change that on your Account Settings)
Also, do you maybe have the Admin ignored...? (some people have been doing that lately)
If not, it might just be weird laggy bugs x__x;;

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

I double checked and no I don't have my PMs set because I receive PMs when someone sends me a gift and occasionally from random people!!
and I didn't ignore the admin! D:
I guess it's just a weird laggy bug?
Do you think they can fix it?

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
DirtW0rm
I double checked and no I don't have my PMs set because I receive PMs when someone sends me a gift and occasionally from random people!!
and I didn't ignore the admin! D:
I guess it's just a weird laggy bug?
Do you think they can fix it?
Mostly anything can be fixed, but without knowing what could be causing the issue, it's hard to send an order in to fix things. sweatdrop
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces