Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cyclops

I missed one day of logging in about 4 months ago and got suspended from Loyal's for some reason.I decided to wait it out and not file a bug report. It's now been fluctuating everyday between 10 and 11 days I have to sign in before I can get in. I've already completed all the days and still it's doing this.

Cyclops

Elfin Wizard

To be honest, my suggestion would be to file a ticket. I asked in ATS on Monday (well, pre-ATS) and we were finally given the correct filing instructions for this. You’ll be granted access manually if it’s found that you do actually meet the conditions. From the contact us link, go to "my tickets." Then from the drop-down menu, choose General Account Inquiry >> Account Status >> Issues with Items/Gold. You can then proceed to describe the problem in further detail according to the prompts.

ATS post below.
      Source
      Quote:
      Features/Shops

A lot of users have problems accessing Loyal’s Bazaar. When it comes to the glitch, it is often reported in the Bug Reports forum and sometimes in Site Feedback. However, some staff members in the past (I can’t recall who off the top of my head– maybe Zero Omega?) have recommended filing a ticket as a way to get access into the store granted manually. How would you recommend filing a ticket for this?

I recently found this recommendation, but have been suggesting it only hesitatingly, alongside “issues with items/gold” as this glitch isn’t something that fits with any of the known categories. However, before I actually go into the Bug Reports forum and post about it in whatever recent threads I find, I was hoping to get someone on staff to confirm the appropriate steps to save everyone involved some time and effort when they run into this unfortunate problem.

As always, thanks!

[NPC] Gaia Staff
      When you file a ticket for this, the best drop-down to use would be “Issues with items/gold.” While not the most accurate for the problem, out of the available options it’s the best one to use to describe the issue. Hope that helps!

However, if you really don’t want to file a ticket, you can keep waiting? It does usually resolve itself, it just takes quite a bit longer than it says it will. The best suggestions that I have if you do want to wait are a few things that I’ve seen from other users. (A) Make absolutely sure to log in and out fully at least once a day. Especially if you have your account set to “remember me.” (B) Don’t check in at Loyal’s. Sometimes this can affect the counter. Resist the temptation to check how many days you have left. (C) Post daily somewhere, maybe in your journal or somewhere in the forums, so that you have proof that you have been a daily presence here, at least for this stretch (in case you do decide to file a ticket later).

Hope everything works out!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces