Welcome to Gaia! ::

AngeIBae's Husband

Demonic Senshi

It's been saying I need to log in for the next 11 days, for 3-4 days in a row now.. |: wat do ?

AngeIBae's Husband

Demonic Senshi

now it went up to 12 days? Gaia ..wtf

Peaceful Shapeshifter

You aren't alone. I have been stuck on four days for the last week or so, it seems.

Lonely Gaian

9,825 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
i've been routinely logged in for month's and it stuck in 18 days some times went up to 24 back.... same happens to me too

Loyal Wolf

11,750 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
same here im stuck on 3 4 and 2 days it keeps rotating im strating to get really upset cause were missing out on those items and people only sell them for more than the store on the market place

Feral Rogue

Mine has been stuck on 24 days for about the last 2 weeks. emotion_eyebrow It's really frustrating because I want to be able to access the store!

Desirable Lover

9,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
ok.. I know i've been logging in constantly for the last 3 months.. and it says only 26 days and it jumps between that and 23.. but never falling short of that.. It's starting to get on my nerves.

khryseis eae's Senpai

Phantom

18,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
yeah, im stuck in 1 day, its annoying now really i dont know how does this counter works

Beloved Player

16,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I've been stuck on between 7 and 9 days for weeks now... What the hell am I logging in here everyday for?!?!?

Fashionable Businessman

I've been stuck on 2 days for the past week and a half.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff