Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Demonic Ladykiller

I, like many others, am encountering the issue where the counter for the Loyal's Bazaar is not updating.
My counter jumps from 4 days to 3 days and then back to 4 days.
This is seriously getting irritating seeing as the shop keeps getting updated and I can't purchase anything from it.
The shop was a much needed goldsink that I and many others can't spend our gold in due to this stupid bug.
I know for a fact that this is a known issue.
When the heck is it going to get fixed?

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
Leraje Agares

never. I took have the same problem.

"Marathon
Earned by logging in on 90 consecutive days.

Titles: Enduring, Winner"

but I can't get into the shop go figure.

Widow

Demonic Ladykiller

I'm still stuck on my dance of 4 to 3 to 4 days.
This seriously needs to be addressed.
I want to get into Loyal'd and so does everyone else who has this glitch neutral

Widow

Demonic Ladykiller

Still can't get in.
I'd like to before the Easter baskets aregone from Loyal's.
I really want to purchase a few.

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
i too am stuck on the never ending cycle, mine use to say only 7 days and its been weeks. its like it counts by weeks and not days. and yesterday it said 5 days and now it says 6 again. ive been trying to get in since the store came and ive been coming on every single day and its only moved 3 days. can someone fix this bug scream

Friendly Hunter

I had 16 days left now I'm up to 18 Whhhhhy!!! I need to spend my gold!

Kawaii Hero

14,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Same thing happened to me.

First it went from 5 days, to 6 days and then it finally started to actually count down, but now it seems like it's stuck at 1 day, as I was supposed to be able to enter the store yesterday, but still can't enter it today.

Otherworldly Lunatic

17,875 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
jumping from 2 days to 3. Getting sick of this s**t with that shop.It'll be a month if it keeps jumping up :/ they should have fixed the bugs before posting the shop sad

It freezes me 's Partner

Nimble Vampire

16,415 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Mines been jumping from 5-7 days since the store was introduced and I have been logging in every day
Earlier today I logged in on my tablet and it said 5, just now logging in on my pc on chrome its back at 6

Bear

i thought it was just some weird thing gaia put in and i ignored it for a few days.

mine has been stuck on 16 days, jumped to 17 once and then back again. i would really appreciate it if this could be addressed immediately. i mean really, how long has this been going on for?

Widow

Demonic Ladykiller

Okay, weird thing just happened.
I decided to log out before 3am EST/12am PST and log right back in to see if it'll make my days go down.
It actually worked!
I'm now on two days.

Tactical Superhero

My counter has been going back and forth from 10 to 11 for 13 days now. >.>

Bunny

Mines at a constant 16 now. It was 16 - 15 and back, but now its stuck at 16.

Gracious Trader

Mine says I need to log in for 19 more days but my achievement counter says that I have logged in for the past 76 days in a row. sweatdrop

Kawaii Bloodsucker

34,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Leraje Agares
I, like many others, am encountering the issue where the counter for the Loyal's Bazaar is not updating.
My counter jumps from 4 days to 3 days and then back to 4 days.
This is seriously getting irritating seeing as the shop keeps getting updated and I can't purchase anything from it.
The shop was a much needed goldsink that I and many others can't spend our gold in due to this stupid bug.
I know for a fact that this is a known issue.
When the heck is it going to get fixed?

I had the same problem I first entered and the counter read 13 more days,naturally I kept logging in each day after that,10+ days later the counter is still at 9!!!! what the hell?...also yesterday it read 8 and today it went back to nine....really...fix this bug for crying out loud? why should he be loyal to gaia when is obviously not loyal to us?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff