Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Poll

GOLD!... NOT! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

1. The Bug
1) I cannot sell items or watch auctions in the Marketplace despite having a vending liscense.
2) I do not always recieve gold for answering poll questions.
3) I do not always recieve gold for posting on forums.

2. Operating System
Win XP Home

3. Internet/Web Browser
Firefox 1.5

4. ISP/Connection
>800 kbps

5. Firewall - Software/Hardware
Don't know.
BUMP!

I've followed the stupid form and now I need some help. Seriously, this is making my money go so slow.
BUMP AGAIN!

Isn't anyone looking?

Not only have none of the above issues apparently been seen, but now I can't find any bugs. (i.e. Cicadas, Fireflies, Dragonflies...)
More bugs to add to the list:

I can't make a work in the forums, but it is coded perfectly and works in post previews.
I used my mom's computer which had mozilla. it really doesn't get gold either. But I noticed that it was in HTML mode. You should change the function into Flash. That's how I work around it. Yup, same in the forums too.

About the marketplace... I dunno the solution. Well, I hope that helped...
Are you sure you have a vending pass, not just a trading pass? The trading pass costs 500g, the vending pass 1000g and you can only buy a vending pass after you've bought a trading pass.

The number of polls you can get 10g in any day is limited by how many posts you have. You've only got 220 posts, so you won't be able to do a huge number of polls.

The gold you get on the site for posting and generally moving around reduces with the amount of time you've been online. It starts to drop after 2 hours I believe and doesn't reset until 12 hours.

The URL thing is a current glitch. Try enclosing it in some other tags, eg bold or colour or whatever, and then it should work properly.
ManlyAnimal
Are you sure you have a vending pass, not just a trading pass? The trading pass costs 500g, the vending pass 1000g and you can only buy a vending pass after you've bought a trading pass.

The number of polls you can get 10g in any day is limited by how many posts you have. You've only got 220 posts, so you won't be able to do a huge number of polls.

The gold you get on the site for posting and generally moving around reduces with the amount of time you've been online. It starts to drop after 2 hours I believe and doesn't reset until 12 hours.

The URL thing is a current glitch. Try enclosing it in some other tags, eg bold or colour or whatever, and then it should work properly.

Wow, thats silly... I don't have the option to buy a vending pass at the bank, though...

Thanks for pointing out that poll thing.

*turns on Towns*

Alright, and I can see bugs again.

The Avatar thing was probably my wireless network. I noticed it was acting up the day after I posted the thing about the avatars, and then crashed hard soon after. I think someone tried to hit me with a trojan and just wound up causing super lag on the router.

Dapper Exhibitionist

17,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
another thing you should often do, if you continue to run across these issues is clear out your cache. I usually clear out all my cookies, temp internet files, and history so maybe that might help ya in the future if you keep havin problems.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff