Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i have reported this before...but it is still bugging me....

I Enter All My Passwords And Login Name Correctly...Correctly Mind You..Only To Be Greeted By A Warning That If I Mistype My Info Again...I Will Be Banned...Then It Redirects Me To The Main Page As If Nothing Happened....

Please Fix This....Its Bugging Me To No End
This sounds like what is happening to my friend Vodka Love as well, and has been happening for some days now.
Same thing is happening to me. Has been happening for long time now mad
2cool2btrue2
Same thing is happening to me. Has been happening for long time now mad
why?
I think "why" is what we would all like to know...

and then "how" to fix it.

Aged Lunatic

If you cannot access your account, perhaps try doing the Password Recovery?

Please also take note of the glitch listed in the Glitches List where sometimes if you do use Remember me or anything, if you are just going to the www.gaiaonline.com page, its not redirecting on sessions correctly, and if you try to login and already have an existing session, its liable to give you that error.

Always try to visit the Forum index page first and find out if you are really logged in or not:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/index.php

Other than that, you will need to try the Password Recovery if that still isn't it.
Password recovery didn't work. And i have no idea what your talking about Arethic sweatdrop

3,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Arethic
If you cannot access your account, perhaps try doing the Password Recovery?

Please also take note of the glitch listed in the Glitches List where sometimes if you do use Remember me or anything, if you are just going to the www.gaiaonline.com page, its not redirecting on sessions correctly, and if you try to login and already have an existing session, its liable to give you that error.

Always try to visit the Forum index page first and find out if you are really logged in or not:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/index.php

Other than that, you will need to try the Password Recovery if that still isn't it.

thats not the problem

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces