Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
For my main account I keep having trouble logging in. I just reset my password and I had to do this yesterday also. Once I typed in my new password with my user name it wouldn't let me in still. UGGG.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
MuleGirl2014
Are you getting any kind of error message when you try to log in? Or is the page just seemingly "refreshing"?
Have you tried clearing your cache and/or trying another browser? Maybe try logging in with the User ID number of the account instead of the actual username?

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Fashionable Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
MuleGirl2014
Are you getting any kind of error message when you try to log in? Or is the page just seemingly "refreshing"?
Have you tried clearing your cache and/or trying another browser? Maybe try logging in with the User ID number of the account instead of the actual username?

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Okay I'll try those things thank you. I already tried a different browser.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

13,000 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Noble Shade 100
MuleGirl2014
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
MuleGirl2014

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Okay I'll try those things thank you. I already tried a different browser.

That worked :3 Thank you

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
[Sexy Cookie]
No problem ;o
Yeah, now that I see your username, I understand the problem... Gaia doesn't recognize special characters like brackets anymore.
So when you try to login as "[Sexy Cookie]", Gaia reads it as "sexycookie" and tries to log you into SexyCookie's account.
There isn't much you can do to avoid it other than changing your name or logging in with your User ID number instead...
You could also try filing a ticket and requesting for the other person's name to be changed, but the staff don't always listen to those requests.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

13,000 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
[Sexy Cookie]
No problem ;o
Yeah, now that I see your username, I understand the problem... Gaia doesn't recognize special characters like brackets anymore.
So when you try to login as "[Sexy Cookie]", Gaia reads it as "sexycookie" and tries to log you into SexyCookie's account.
There isn't much you can do to avoid it other than changing your name or logging in with your User ID number instead...
You could also try filing a ticket and requesting for the other person's name to be changed, but the staff don't always listen to those requests.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Oh that makes sense. I think I'll change my username but that's weird they must have changed something within the past few years XD My username was completely valid 8 years ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff