Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you have items that are stuck in your housing location, please post here, and we'll get them back out to your main inventory.

Update:

We are now doing this every time you login. If you think you still have items stuck, you can post here. Otherwise, your items should already be in your main inventory.
Thanks for addressing this! An earthquake had occurred while I was away, and then some items were glued to the house.

Pookie55's Husband

Questionable Millionaire

I have this problem c:

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

Finally! Yay!

Thank you!!!!

Have 4 items stuck!

6,500 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Can you return my items from housing suitcase.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
There's a couple things stuck- Items I haven't had in there for SO long (because I had sold them, and what not). It's annoying, really.

Thank you for posting this!

Aged Poster

Help! heart
eta: Thanks!

Partying Raider

Having to rearrange is a small price to pay to get the stuck items out of my suitcase. Thanks!

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

I'm guessing I have things stuck in my house as well. Just went to the inventory arranger and opened up the housing items one, and it said that Items placed in your house cannot be moved.
I have this problem on this account.
ANd also on this account.

Dangerous Rogue

9,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
...I'm not exactly sure how an earthquake traps a couple of items inside housing, but they're unusable in my house, and I can't get them out... glad this thread is here to address this problem. biggrin
I also have the problem on this account. Help, please?
I have this issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces