Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ive recently logged in after years... there are items stuck in my house that i can not remove... i've went in and cleared the room and saved but it still wont allow me to move the items from the house to my invo.....It's telling me the items are placed in the house and can not be removed..

Help? D:

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

I'm having the same issue,

Also haven't logged in in very many years.

recieved notice "Looks like there was an earthquake! You'll need to re-design your house!"

No biggie. I kinda did that (even upgraded it) but the items that were previously loaded into the house are not accessible.

(I think these are only /avatar equippable/ items. At least it is in my case.

Really hoping for a solution, too. :]

Ben Jaeger's Wife

BeautifulLust
Ive recently logged in after years... there are items stuck in my house that i can not remove... i've went in and cleared the room and saved but it still wont allow me to move the items from the house to my invo.....It's telling me the items are placed in the house and can not be removed..

Help? D:

If your items are still in the Housing inventory, go into the House via the Design my home tab. Put the items, which were stuck in your house in your house again and remove them without clearing the room. Then save. This should work.

Mirashi
I'm having the same issue,

Also haven't logged in in very many years.

recieved notice "Looks like there was an earthquake! You'll need to re-design your house!"

No biggie. I kinda did that (even upgraded it) but the items that were previously loaded into the house are not accessible.

(I think these are only /avatar equippable/ items. At least it is in my case.

Really hoping for a solution, too. :]

I think you have to move them via the old housing inventory. Did you already try that?

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

I would love to move them out...........

They're locked.
Mirashi

They're locked.
yea same here....
they don't even show when I try to design my house.. they are just locked in there and I can't even see them.

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

BeautifulLust
Mirashi

They're locked.
yea same here....
they don't even show when I try to design my house.. they are just locked in there and I can't even see them.

Same here. They are locked and don't even show up under "avatar" when I am designing my home.
Mirashi
BeautifulLust
Mirashi

They're locked.
yea same here....

Same here. They are locked and don't even show up under "avatar" when I am designing my home.

A friend of mine had the very same problem. I will ask her what she did, to get the items unlocked again.

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

Shaar the Mighty
A friend of mine had the very same problem. I will ask her what she did, to get the items unlocked again.

I think both of us would really appreciate this.
I've submitted a ticket to Customer Support about this but if she had an actual way to unlock them herself?

That's even better. :3
Thank you!
Mirashi
Shaar the Mighty

I think both of us would really appreciate this.
I've submitted a ticket to Customer Support about this but if she had an actual way to unlock them herself?

That's even better. :3
Thank you!
yes would appreciate this very much!

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Mirashi

BeautifulLust

Hi, I'm the friend he mentioned. When I entered my house after the update, all my items where locked and not available in the new Design tab. I first went into the new house, cleared the complete room and then went to the old housing inventory and then moved the items, which were unlocked again. Because of the ones which weren't unlocked, I went to the new Design tab again, put the items, which where then available (there, but still locked in the old inventory) in my house and saved, removed them again and saved, without clearing the room and then I was able to move them from the old inventory.

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

Yona_Babe
Mirashi

BeautifulLust

Hi, I'm the friend he mentioned. When I entered my house after the update, all my items where locked and not available in the new Design tab. I first went into the new house, cleared the complete room and then went to the old housing inventory and then moved the items, which were unlocked again. With the ones which weren't unlocked, I went to the new Design tab again, put the items, which where then available in my house and saved, removed them again and saved, without clearing the room and then I was able to move them from the old inventory.

Not trying to be rude but...
I'm totally just scratching my head in confusion... sweatdrop

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Mirashi

Why? Sorry, but english isn't my native tongue.

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

Yona_Babe
Mirashi

Why? Sorry, but english isn't my native tongue.
That's probably why.
Not your fault.

The items that are locked for me are ONLY avatar equippable items. I have tried what you said (the best I could) and it didn't work.

I appreciate you taking the time out to post, though. heart

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Mirashi

The items that are locked for me are ONLY avatar equippable items. I have tried what you said (the best I could) and it didn't work.

I appreciate you taking the time out to post, though. heart

Mine where avatar items as well, at least some of them were. Strange, I don't know, why it's not working for you. Maybe you can send a message to one of the devs, I guess. Did you already posted the problem in this thread?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-homes/official-housing-feedback-thread/t.75986845/

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

Yona_Babe
Mine where avatar itemsas well, at least some of them were. Strange, I don't know, why it's not working for you. Maybe you can sned a message to one of the devs, I guess. Did you already posted the problem in this thread?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-homes/official-housing-feedback-thread/t.75986845/
Oh thanks for that link, I'll browse through that and post there. I submitted a ticket a while ago since this was a pretty specific issue.

Thanks again for the help. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces