Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

I don't know how long this has been going on for but I was remaking some of my old avatars and some of them are kneeling. When I clicked to have them kneeling it was getting cut partially off at the bottom.I'm not sure how many this is happening to but with Gimpi (Demon Motorcycle) it's pretty noticeable since half the tires are getting cut off. I didn't know if this was a known glitch or not since I have never noticed the problem before. I'm hoping this can be fixed since with some of the others I was working on it was cutting tips of scythes or cutting of the bottom of a dress or even the bgs sometimes.
User Image

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Princess_Saturn_Kaiba
It was drawn that way so that your avatar would still line up with the item even while you were sitting. Otherwise, you would need to change your avatar's position... which would mess up a whole lot more items. You should be fine in Flash Spaces like Towns and zOMG! though -- the images are only cut off in forums, in your header, and profile.
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Friendly Gaian

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Princess_Saturn_Kaiba
It was drawn that way so that your avatar would still line up with the item even while you were sitting. Otherwise, you would need to change your avatar's position... which would mess up a whole lot more items. You should be fine in Flash Spaces like Towns and zOMG! though -- the images are only cut off in forums, in your header, and profile.
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Ah I see. I never noticed the problem before but that was before you could see the avatars when they showed up big like that when you "show them off" and didn't save it fully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff