Welcome to Gaia! ::

A few days ago I went to go change my avatar to something different. (I mean, what Gaian doesn't do that now a days. XP) But as I was looking through my inventory it appeared to be missing things. Such as items that were already equipped to my avatar. Such things like my solar cape and the other solar item released not too long ago. My guitar of angellus isn't showing up and even a few other items I can't think of right at the moment. Are they still there? And if I was to change my avatar would they reappear or be lost forever?

I run with Windows XP, my broswer is Firefox, and I have DSL with no large name corporation. As for firewall protection, I simply use the software that came along with the XP OS.

I ignored this problem thinking it was a temporary glitch but it still persist for about a week now.

I hope to hear promptly from any mod or admin that can help with this problem. Thank you very much.

~Nakarumi~
Nakarumi
A few days ago I went to go change my avatar to something different. (I mean, what Gaian doesn't do that now a days. XP) But as I was looking through my inventory it appeared to be missing things. Such as items that were already equipped to my avatar. Such things like my solar cape and the other solar item released not too long ago. My guitar of angellus isn't showing up and even a few other items I can't think of right at the moment. Are they still there? And if I was to change my avatar would they reappear or be lost forever?

I run with Windows XP, my broswer is Firefox, and I have DSL with no large name corporation. As for firewall protection, I simply use the software that came along with the XP OS.

I ignored this problem thinking it was a temporary glitch but it still persist for about a week now.

I hope to hear promptly from any mod or admin that can help with this problem. Thank you very much.

~Nakarumi~
um well i heard some glitches have been going for quite some time me being new i havent faced any of these glitches but i rekon you should give it some more time
Actually, I've come to find out that it was my friend that went into my account and took items for herself. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff