• Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
Yes please fix it is costing me afortune in the mp buying bugs and flowers

9,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
I refreshed, refreshed, refreshed, refreshed, refreshed, and refreshed. Still nothing. This is driving me nuts. @_@;
Cheapskate Bruce
It worked for me just now

You guys should try going in and collecting a few, then go to the address bar at the top and hit "return/enter" when it reloads you to the directory where Ian and co are it should be saved to your invo

Nope, doesn't work. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Okay, watched another account have plenty of success with the bugs and trash saving. Whenever the zip code changed it saved. For instance, if you were in #7 of 001039 and walked into #9 of 001038, it would save the items.

Cluttered Genius

11,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
still not working for me. Argh...come on!
4th day ..
i pmed Codemonkeys lets hope he fix this

Newbie Noob

This is annoying me SO much! I'm part of a shop where we sell towns items, and it's completely ruining business because I can't restock scream
I tried on another account and the items saved to my inventory fine, until the problem suddenly started happening on that account too. So I guess someone needs to find out what actually causes it?
Hobo Two
This is annoying me SO much! I'm part of a shop where we sell towns items, and it's completely ruining business because I can't restock scream
I tried on another account and the items saved to my inventory fine, until the problem suddenly started happening on that account too. So I guess someone needs to find out what actually causes it?

i know scream
EXTREMELY frustrating. It needs to be fixed.

Beloved Survivor

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Bump in hopes of an answer

Tipsy Prophet

This is really starting to bug me....ive been working hard on getting towns items and now it crashed...im gonna change my sig to gaia change this problem...GAIA FIX PLEASEEE D :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff