Welcome to Gaia! ::

please fix it! scream

Steadfast Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
It says here: info on towns

it auto saves when you leave a server but the box you used to use no longer works, as people were abusing towns
Baked_Alaska

it auto saves when you leave a server but the box you used to use no longer works, as people were abusing towns

thank you
Baked_Alaska

it doesn't auto save i just went there and collected few things and checked in my invo and nothing was there??

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Big Junky
Baked_Alaska

it doesn't auto save i just went there and collected few things and checked in my invo and nothing was there??

Agreed, I have only seen the gold shaken from the bushes manage to find its way into my 'inventory' not any bugs, flowers, or trash.
engineer-of-doom
Big Junky
Baked_Alaska

Agreed, I have only seen the gold shaken from the bushes manage to find its way into my 'inventory' not any bugs, flowers, or trash.

i know they need to fix this as soon as possible!!! scream

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Well I gave this thread some love and will try to bump it today. Hopefully it will get attention.
Same here, it stays in the town's local inventory and does not transfer to the main inventory... If there's any trick to "quitting the server" I'd like to know what it is.
engineer-of-doom
Well I gave this thread some love and will try to bump it today. Hopefully it will get attention.

lol thank you
The Name of the Rose
Same here, it stays in the town's local inventory and does not transfer to the main inventory... If there's any trick to "quitting the server" I'd like to know what it is.

i know i really want to collect papers and flowers so i can trade someone for tickets! :l
It.s been over 2 weeks
Sturdie
It.s been over 2 weeks

omfg are you serious? and they said they fixed it but its not fix scream

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100