Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been having the same issue!
I'm scared I'll eventually hit the box limit they set for the botters because all the items have just been accumulating in the box D:

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Poshie69
Fix this now!! I've wasted hours of time for nothing! scream

I am with you. I hope there is some way to keep all the hundreds of items I have been saving in the backpack...rather that I couldn't get out of it.

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Necessary Accessories
I'm scared I'll eventually hit the box limit they set for the botters because all the items have just been accumulating in the box D:

There is a box limit? O.O AMG! What happens if you hit the limit? I don't want all my hours of collecting 2 days in a row to go to waste! : /
Poshie69
Necessary Accessories

There is a box limit? O.O AMG! What happens if you hit the limit? I don't want all my hours of collecting 2 days in a row to go to waste! : /
I don't know! When they announced the changes to the towns they said that a limit had been added and no one should get it if they're not botting.

What if they think we're all botting?!!! D:
The only way it can work is by leaving/exiting Towns itself stated by edy in the dev notice. If it is not working, then this is a problem.

Also, the limit is high (the bots were picking up and saving hundreds of thousands of trash, bugs, and flowers in seconds), so everyone should be safe from reaching that limit.
Poshie69
Fix this now!! I've wasted hours of time for nothing! scream

i know right?! scream

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
AMG! 3rd day in a row and still can't save. What is the deal?!?! Fix this already! evil
Poshie69
AMG! 3rd day in a row and still can't save. What is the deal?!?! Fix this already! evil

i know gonk they need to notice the bug report and notice this thread and start fixing it

Sacher Torte's Husband

Diamond Darling

14,725 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
It worked for me just now

You guys should try going in and collecting a few, then go to the address bar at the top and hit "return/enter" when it reloads you to the directory where Ian and co are it should be saved to your invo

Rainbow Giver

17,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Cheapskate Bruce

You guys should try going in and collecting a few, then go to the address bar at the top and hit "return/enter" when it reloads you to the directory where Ian and co are it should be saved to your invo
i tried it and it didnt work :-/
Cheapskate Bruce

does not work....

Sacher Torte's Husband

Diamond Darling

14,725 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
In that case sounds like a glitch only involving people who still had things in the bag before they made the switch...
Fix this!!! I want my items!!!

Demonic Phantom

Well I actually reported the bug in the Report forum yesterday morning, and just this afternoon got the response "Couldn't reproduce the problem, refresh your inventory"

Who doesn't refresh their inventory in over 24hrs? I think someone besides me will need to report it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff