Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

So when I got to town and collect flowers and papers and such and click to add it to my inventory from my backpack in towns, it doesn't do it.
It tells me it's done, but it all still shows in my backpack and the amounts are not updated in my inventory.
What's going on with this?

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Unholy Noob

12,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Foxy Turrets

So when I got to town and collect flowers and papers and such and click to add it to my inventory from my backpack in towns, it doesn't do it.
It tells me it's done, but it all still shows in my backpack and the amounts are not updated in my inventory.
What's going on with this?
did you ever get an answer to this? cus i have been having the same problem for a while and its getting old and frustrating.

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

I am sorry, I have still not gotten an answer to this and it's been happening about a year before I posted this asking for help.
Luthien Amandii
I have also noticed that this has been happening to me. It seems as though it has been a problem for a while. Why has this not been solved?
As best as I can figure from collecting stuff, it seems like the inventory updates every two or three pages navigated through in Towns, potentially regardless of whether or not you tell Bludeau to send it over..

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
~ Aki - Fairy ~
As best as I can figure from collecting stuff, it seems like the inventory updates every two or three pages navigated through in Towns, potentially regardless of whether or not you tell Bludeau to send it over..

This is not the case with me.
When I pick up something in towns, like flowers or trash, it does not show up in my bag at all. The numbers for what I have collected that shows in my bag never changes and it never lets me send what's in there to my inventory. It's showed me the same amount of stuff in there for over a year now no matter how much I go around towns and collect things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff