Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My item Vivacenote is bugged, I have an outline of default legs when I equip the leg item (as you can see on my avatar). The colour varies from green to white. Is there anyway you fix this?

PS: It is not just me, other players can see this bug too. It is starting to get annoying. Thankyou.

Shameless Nerd

Centurion Candy

It's a pretty common layering glitch that happens when two or more items you are wearing conflict with one another. The best you can do is try to figure out which one(s) are causing it and report it here : Avatar Item Glitch Report Thread.

Edit : After looking at your equipped list, I can tell you it is because you have the Lusty Scoudrel skin on. That is causing the green glitch with Vivacenote.

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pink Peppercorn
Centurion Candy

It's a pretty common layering glitch that happens when two or more items you are wearing conflict with one another. The best you can do is try to figure out which one(s) are causing it and report it here : Avatar Item Glitch Report Thread.

Edit : After looking at your equipped list, I can tell you it is because you have the Lusty Scoudrel skin on. That is causing the green glitch with Vivacenote.
Thankyou, but why is this?

Shameless Nerd

Centurion Candy

It's a layering issue. The Lusty Scoundrel alters the skin while the Vivacenote alters the legs. It's like they're trying to over-ride each other unsuccessfully. It's basically a "one or the other" type deal. If you want the green to go away, simply unequip the Lusty.

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pink Peppercorn
Centurion Candy

It's a layering issue. The Lusty Scoundrel alters the skin while the Vivacenote alters the legs. It's like they're trying to over-ride each other unsuccessfully. It's basically a "one or the other" type deal. If you want the green to go away, simply unequip the Lusty.

Thank you.

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pink Peppercorn
Centurion Candy

I still don't understand.. I have tried different skin altering items and non have had the same problem.. Is it the Lusty that is bugged?

Shameless Nerd

Centurion Candy

It could be. I've heard of the Lusty Scoundrel causing the green goo glitch with many of the leg mods. I really can't say 100% because I'm not an artist or dev so I don't know how each individual skin item layers with everything else. It'd be best to report it in the thread I linked in my first post so it can be seen and possibly fixed.

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pink Peppercorn
Centurion Candy

It could be. I've heard of the Lusty Scoundrel causing the green goo glitch with many of the leg mods. I really can't say 100% because I'm not an artist or dev so I don't know how each individual skin item layers with everything else. It'd be best to report it in the thread I linked in my first post so it can be seen and possibly fixed.
Thankyou and I have given a detailed report. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces