Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
UPDATE (24/01/12) Event Items (E.g. Cash/Halloween/Valentines/Christmas are not meant to be sellable and will remain unchanged - reapersun Page 13)
UPDATE! (07/12/12) Lite Fish appear to be sellable from the inventory! biggrin
UPDATE! (27/01/13) Many items appear to be sellable from the inventory! biggrin - Please let me know which ones! mrgreen
For Three Months now, I've been trying to 'Sellback' several Aquarium-related items from my Storage Box, but it gets so far before it becomes stuck on this image:

User Image

I've tried refreshing, which has worked on occasion, but unfortunately, the majority of the time I am unable to sell back the items I want... I would love to be able to sell them from my inventory, but there is no 'Sell' option when I click the item, so the only way I can sell what I want back is through the market, or my storage box (Which is where the issue comes in as once again, I get the message posted above.)

Just for the records, I've left the screen open in another window in the hopes that it will load (watched kettle never boils after all...) but I've come back 20-30 minutes later to have it still on the 'Sellback in Progress' image...

Confirmed as Sellable:

Aquarium stickers
Dead Parade
Felines (x3)
Holiday Trees
Lounge Lizard
Monitor Items
Orchid Partition Top
Song of the Nightingale
Staff Impersonation Kits (red and blue)
Sun Wukong
Tone Limbs (all items)
Tree Ornaments
Viking Love

Were Unsellable from Storage: (Please let me know if this has changed so I can add them to the sellable list!)

Black Mug of Cocoa,
Green Pajama Slippers,
Lily Starfire,
Macy's heart sequin sweater dress,
Mummy Snatcher Hoodie (And possibly all hoodies from CrossStitch),
Pink GBI Agent Suit,
Sheriff law,
V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Boquet )
V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Hairpin ) - Valentines Day/Event Items = Aren't supposed to be sellable
V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Boquet )
White GBI Agent Pants (Most likely the other GBI Sets as well)
You Lost! - Johnny Ray

Am I missing any? Don't hesitate to let me know!

Still Unsellable

Aquarium Hermit Cat
Aquarium Cuttlefish

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Still getting the same problem... neutral Will test it again later...

Friendly Gaian

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
I've been having the same problem! Part of my issue with it is that some items don't have the "sell" option when you're in your inventory (not the inventory arranger). This should be fixed as well!

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Indeed *nods*

I've noticed they've started putting a 250g sellback on the 'lite' fish - these are also currently unsellable in both inventory and storage...

Let's just hope that maybe now they're gonna allow us to sell the lite fish, that they'll sort out the sellback issue in the storage box too - It's getting quite tedious having to refresh regularly because it gets frozen on the message I've posted above confused

Demonic Cat

34,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I've been having that issue with Chrome through Windows XP for selling the aquarium stickers... donno if anything else is froze, but the aquarium stuff really needs the "Sell Back" option in the Invo screen

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Sky_Jean
I've been having that issue with Chrome through Windows XP for selling the aquarium stickers... donno if anything else is froze, but the aquarium stuff really needs the "Sell Back" option in the Invo screen
I am also on chrome - not sure if the problem is just related to chrome users, but felt it worth bringing to Gaia's notice smile

I completely agree though that the aquarium stuff needs to be able to be sold back to Gaia in the inventory screen 3nodding

Demonic Lover

I was hoping this would be fixed with the latest update ):

User Image

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Viviette Valentine
I was hoping this would be fixed with the latest update ):

User Image
I'm guessing that it's been an issue for some time then ne? I've noticed I've had to refresh a few times because it won't always sell items, but now it seems to have completely ceased in allowing users to sell their aquarium items... neutral

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Just tried sellback again and no luck... sad

Scurvy Pirate

You're likely running into this issue because you aren't supposed to be able to sell the items back. If you cannot sell the item through your Inventory, you should not be able to sell it through your Arranger either. We recently fixed a bug where the Arranger was not making the same checks as the Inventory so that's probably what you're running into now.

That said, there are some items which probably should be able to be sold back but which currently are not set up to do so. If you have specific items that you think should have a sellback option, list them here and I can pass them on to be reviewed.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Uncle Kenny
You're likely running into this issue because you aren't supposed to be able to sell the items back. If you cannot sell the item through your Inventory, you should not be able to sell it through your Arranger either. We recently fixed a bug where the Arranger was not making the same checks as the Inventory so that's probably what you're running into now.

That said, there are some items which probably should be able to be sold back but which currently are not set up to do so. If you have specific items that you think should have a sellback option, list them here and I can pass them on to be reviewed.

Normal aquarium items like the:

Star Stickers
Jellyfish
Arrowfish
Goldfish

Are things I've always been able to sell back - until recently, However...

Recently, Items like the 'Lite' fish have been given the price of 250g sellback - where they weren't previously sellable before - The issue with being unable to sell back the normal items like those I've listed above, started after the 'Lite' fish were given a sellback in the Storage box.

I hope that's helped a little?

Demonic Lover

Uncle Kenny

I've been running into this issue with many RIG items that have a store price but were never being able to be sold from the normal inventory, I'll gather a list:

Dead Parade (12k sellback)
Song of the Nightingale (15k sellback)
Sun Wukong (50k sellback)
Viking Love (50k sellback)

I'm sure there are others but those are the ones I can think of, I don't think they weren't supposed to not have a sellback though, as they have a store price D: if you are going to talk to the team about this, could you bring up the issue with many high end SD+ dolls having 20k sellback values?, I think it should be removed x 3x if someone accidentally sold one back...

User Image

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Just for the records, I'm pretty sure all the 'Lite' fish show up as 250g sellback now, but you still end up with a frozen sellback screen and also cannot sell them from your inventory. neutral

EDIT: Sellback freezing also continues to effect Song of the Nightingale, like Viviette pointed out above.

Demonic Lover

This is important ): bringing this up~

User Image

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Thanks for bringing it up/bumping it up *nods* smile (And thanks for the tip) whee

We can now sell jellyfish and arrowfish from our inventory, but the issue still persists with the other items neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff