Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Rogue

11,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
So when inventory stuff came out I thought that was neat so I put all of my go fusion's hearts, stars, and diamonds and all the stuff for gofusion in there because I didn't want to use them because I wanted to save them. So like you all know, it is possible to get hearts, diamonds, stars and such from daily chance right?

So I started getting more hearts and I didn't think much of it till I wanted to exchange my hearts in for a prize and when I moved my heart and all of the other stuff back, all I had was about around 8 hearts which I all got from daily chance and I know that I have around 140 hearts in my inventory but for some reason I couldn't get the amount of hearts I have won with the hearts that I already had.

(Other than my hearts there is nothing wrong with my other gofusion charms)

The thing is that In my inventory it would tell me that I have 148 or something like that but when I checked Gofusion I was only able to see that I only had 8 hearts. I didn't think much of it because I saw the staff alerts saying that there is something wrong with inventory system so I waited but today;(I moved my hearts back to inventory) I still have my 148 heats in the inventory and have about 2 hearts from chance and when I put my 148 hearts back for some reason after saving they combined and now I only have 12 hearts and I have tried refreshing and anything I could think of but I have lost my many of my hearts.

And even worse when I check Gofusion I don't even have 12 hearts on there. I have 2! I don't know what's going on but I saved up my hearts for a while now and I would like it back.

I don't know if its just me or there are other like me too. I would just like to have my hearts back.

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
i have a similar problem with alchemy. i had 30 pages of formulas, so i moved some out of my main inventory and saved it. but when i went to use alchemy i still had 30 pages! so i sold the ones that i moved and went to the alchemy page and still says i have the recipes i sold! this new system bites. so i "search" for old inventory arranger. and use it instead......still have 3o pages and i complained a month ago and nothing is done.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff