• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
Same problem. neutral

Gracious Gaian

Shotgun Divorce
You can move things around
but when you click to save they go back to where they were before

Exactly. This is definitely not fixed.

Every time I log back in, more stuff moves around and further out of place.

I wish I still had the
REALLY REALLY old inventory arranger at least.

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0

Dedicated Feeder

I just noticed this too. It's annoying, as there are several things I'd like to move around.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
classified_starseed

I first noticed this when they rolled out the inventory fix for the "serial_not_in_owner_location" error. This is driving me crazy since I love having my inventory organized a specific way.
At first it wasn't rearranging any items after a failed save, but now it is. Funny enough, I can reorganize items that I had/bought before said "update".

{Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0}
yum_puddi

Cluttered Cat

Sailor Seren
classified_starseed

I first noticed this when they rolled out the inventory fix for the "serial_not_in_owner_location" error. This is driving me crazy since I love having my inventory organized a specific way.
At first it wasn't rearranging any items after a failed save, but now it is. Funny enough, I can reorganize items that I had/bought before said "update".

I never had the "serial_blah" error, but after that fix, I, too, am having inventory issues with items just not saving as they are supposed to.
I put them in my temp storage, and whether I save it immediately or move to a new page, the temp storage empties. When I move items on the page and save, it moves them to their original position.
I have not noticed if it was just for items received after the fix, I'll have to test that theory some time.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.99 Safari/537.36

Questionable Trickster

20,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Still can't move things to or from storage.

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
Gaia! are you even listening?! the inventory arranger isn't working!!! FIX IT!

why are you ignoring these things?!

Kawaii Trash

15,125 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
same problem here :/

Interstellar Duck

31,100 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Nerd 50
Yo Big Mama
I wish I still had the
REALLY REALLY old inventory arranger at least.
If you read previous posts, I posted a link to the old inventory arranger at least twice. rolleyes It still works.

FenrirAldebrand rolled 1 100-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-100)

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I agree with everyone. In my humble opinion, I wish Gaia would stop focusing on Gaia Cash, and start fixing some of the problems around their site - oh - like the inventory arranger! Before my first logon about a month ago, I hadn't been on Gaia in oh maybe a year. The inflation to me, was kind of funny. But yeah, I tried thumbs downing their help page, and even sending a message to the admin. I like the new inventory arranger better, but if the old one works, then I guess that'll have to do for now.

Windows 7 home, Version 40.0.2214.94 m Chrome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff