Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

HUGE BUG/GLITCH.

I listed some of my items on the Marketplace to sell, and it seems to have gone horribly wrong.

Instead of the items vanishing from my inventory to the Marketplace, it seems to have duplicated them in my inventory, and also listed them on the MP.
So instead of e.g. 1 Stellar Fume on the MP and it vanishing from my inventory, I now have 1 in my inventory and 1 on the MP. Effectively duplicating them.

I can still wear the item, even though it's supposedly on the MP and it even gives me the option to sell it again! The cherry on the cake is, other gaians cannot buy the item off the MP.

I've had several people PM me saying they get the error "serial_not_in_owner_location", when clearly I have the item in my inventory.

I don't know if I should take it off the MP and try and restore it to my inventory, but at the same time I don't want to loose my items if that doesn't work sad

Help...please...

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I have a similar problem, but it seems almost like the opposite. I tried to split off a stack of inks to put them in storage. only one made it in, the others have just vanished into some weird inventory arranger limbo where they show up in the ink exchange at Skin Tyte, but not anywhere in my inventory. emo I need those things! gonk

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I do not know if it relates to this scenario.
However, I was trying to buy items in gold shop, and couldn't purchase them
I had only just tried to use the inventory organizer, but I didn't hit save.
SO I just went back into the organizer and moved something and saved, then I could buy gold shop items.
This is a glitch unknown to me but if you like to find alternative ways to earn easy money just answer questions even though it may not be the right answer in the forums. Easy, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff