Welcome to Gaia! ::

If they don't get it fixed soon, I wouldn't mind if they just released the items in Storage... I've got seven sealed envelopes in there. It suck royally if they got trapped in there indefinitely, or worse, lost. gonk
I'm having the same problem. Luckily for me, I got that problem while trying to put the envelopes IN storage... so I'm stuck with them all in inventory, and my precious fishing pole is stuck in storage... not like I use it much rofl

But I do want to use the workaround to the wear glitch for the phoenix circlets...
I hadn't used my item arranger for a while untill I bought furnature.
Then I went to put them in my suitcase and encountered the problem.
I've even upgraded my house since then and obviously it's not working yet.

Beloved Phantom

[Fei-Yin]
I hadn't used my item arranger for a while untill I bought furnature.
Then I went to put them in my suitcase and encountered the problem.
I've even upgraded my house since then and obviously it's not working yet.

Wow, that bad. confused This sure is cramping everyone's day.

Smitten Member

9,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Dern; I was hoping when Gaia shutdown lastnight that this arranger glitch was going to get fixed...but NOOOO. I miss wearing the clothing I have trapped inside my suitcase and I want to add the new window I bought over a week ago. At least there is an official looking RED listing of this problem somewhere around here. Hopefully it'll be green soon!
I was hoping it was getting fixed when I checked in this morning and Profiles were disabled. Profiles came back, but inventory was down. I was like, "OO! It's getting fixed? Yes? No? Maybe?!"

No. Still not fixed. *sigh* sad
I'm uber close to getting everything I need in my house, and I can't put any of it in. This is beginning to get irritating.
Gaah..I hope this gets fixed soon...I really want those items!
Still having this problem as well... BUMP!
you'd think they'd atleast make an announcement about it.
They'll make one when they fix it, is my guess. If not, they don't consider it too big a deal. sweatdrop
aww i got all my fish caps in house and i cant get it out now that i need too sell of for the new avatar crying hope they fix this ASAP

well i can live with it as long as i know i will get it all back xd
lamoxlamae
Every time I try to move items from my storage box to my inventory I keeo getting the following error message:
inventory has changed since you loaded the inventory arranger. Please reload and try again.

I reload and try again, and nothing happens. I had nothing move in or out of my inventory and still got the error. I tried both Firefox and IE and still got the same error. I am using windows XP on a broadband connection.

I really hope I won't loose the items I stored. 3nodding

Same problem for me.
I'm using Mozilla Firefox v1.0.4 on a Windows XP system through a wireless connection. sweatdrop
Yeah, I'm getting this one too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces