Welcome to Gaia! ::

i hate it too. it was the first time i put anything in it and now i'm NEVER putting anything in it AGAIN!

Tiane-Kun's Senpai

Sparkly Lover

12,900 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Sigh i agree, i have been waiting for it to be usable again, it would be Very unfair if everything in storage was not accessable for anyone, i mean to think someone could or would store their rare items like 03' donation items and letters in there and never be able to get them again sadens me ^^; i just hope it gets fixed soon, i have a trade waiting to be finished and i have been waiting for several days~ i hope its not too bad ^^;
I just want to arrange my house. gonk
Oh good, I'm not the only one who ran into this problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Original Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
for over a week i havent been able to get my stuff out of storage or my house, its almost been two.

Beloved Phantom

Day 4 for me, day 14-ish for poor Vecna. When will it end?
Oh, hey, there's already a thread for this. sweatdrop I'd better go and delete the one that I had made.

Beloved Phantom

Joukai No Gutei
Oh, hey, there's already a thread for this. sweatdrop I'd better go and delete the one that I had made.

Thanks. sweatdrop I try to check daily to see if the problem is fixed, then bump if not to let others know the problem is still there.
I'll try and bump as much as I can as well - this is very inconvenient, and deserves attention, fast. gonk scream
same thing happened to me accept that I was trying to get clothes from my suitcase.

Dangerous Seeker

If loose the stuff in strage there's going to be hell to pay....

Beloved Phantom

Why don't they just releace ALL items from storage and disable the boxes until fixed? It would have helped. 3nodding

Day 5, still down.
i hope the mods find a way to fix this. i put a mar 2004 envelope in there that i really want back
i have a guitar in there that i want out, but it wont let me save

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces