Welcome to Gaia! ::

i don't know who to tell this to so i'm putting it here. recently i've been getting 15-25g per post. i don't know why,but it's not right. someone fix this please.
The admins have been alerted to the problem.
Aquafire
The admins have been alerted to the problem.
ok.

Witty Flatterer

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
captain red-haired Shanks
i don't know who to tell this to so i'm putting it here. recently i've been getting 15-25g per post. i don't know why,but it's not right. someone fix this please.
Dude I wouldn't complain about that lol but it is a glitch so yes you should report it try the question and answer forum
NO!!! keep it dont tell ok who told im gonna hunt them down and kill 'um
yamyams
NO!!! keep it dont tell ok who told im gonna hunt them down and kill 'um
neutral
Toshi Musha
Dude I wouldn't complain about that lol but it is a glitch so yes you should report it try the question and answer forum
well,i already make a lot of gold,no point in getting more.
Toshi Musha
what about the onens who atualy need extra gold
yamyams
Toshi Musha
screw them. it's not fair to the ones who don't have the glitch.
yamyams
Toshi Musha
screw them. it's not fair to the ones who don't have the glitch.
I dont really care bout this lol...
well
i think most people wont matter

but i just really hope theres not gonna be another inflatation of the items! gonk
i hope there won't be another role back crying
The_sparker
well
i think most people wont matter

but i just really hope theres not gonna be another inflatation of the items! gonk
if there's a glitch that gives you more gold..then there will be X__X and hopefully we wont have another rollback...
If people exploit this glitch, there may infact be a rollback. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces