Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Friend

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hello,

I recently received an iPad as a gift and was really glad to be able to make Avi Art without having to be on my home computer. Issues came up when I was trying to paste the image link into a forum. On an iPad I am unable to get the prompt to paste. I can get this prompt in other applications. While I am not sure if this is an iPad issue or Gaia not interacting well with the device. I was wondering if other anyone have had this issues, or no any shortcuts around this.

I would try to use the app to get around this, but I have a lot of problems with the app too. Especially when the app cuts off all of the options on the bottom and I am unable click them. I think the app needs a lot of work.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
forbidden~alchemist
Gaia was created before most mobile devices like that even existed, and it has pretty much maintained its original structure, so yes, it is most likely just an issue of Gaia not getting along with your iPad, or any mobile device in general.

Still though, pasting should be relatively easy... does the "right-click" menu (clicking and holding down your finger on an area) not have that as an option?

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Unleashed Supporter

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
forbidden~alchemist
Gaia was created before most mobile devices like that even existed, and it has pretty much maintained its original structure, so yes, it is most likely just an issue of Gaia not getting along with your iPad, or any mobile device in general.

Still though, pasting should be relatively easy... does the "right-click" menu (clicking and holding down your finger on an area) not have that as an option?

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

When on an ipad and you try to paste.. the option either flashes fast and doesnt stay long enough to be able to paste text.. or it doesnt show up at all..

The only reason you can paste img, link and stuff is because it appears in a seperate popup box that apparently CAN be pasted into..

Tipsy Friend

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ZypressQ
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
forbidden~alchemist

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

When on an ipad and you try to paste.. the option either flashes fast and doesnt stay long enough to be able to paste text.. or it doesnt show up at all..

The only reason you can paste img, link and stuff is because it appears in a seperate popup box that apparently CAN be pasted into..
Yea, the paste option flashes too quickly for me to press it. Even when I am able to press it, it doesn't work. I had no idea that I could paste in the IMG pop up box. That does solve my problem for the time being. Thank you so much for telling me that! 3nodding

Unleashed Supporter

forbidden~alchemist
Yea, the paste option flashes too quickly for me to press it. Even when I am able to press it, it doesn't work. I had no idea that I could paste in the IMG pop up box. That does solve my problem for the time being. Thank you so much for telling me that! 3nodding

Not a problem, glad i could help 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces