Welcome to Gaia! ::

Um...
The window loads and everything, and works for a bit, but when I actually go to the directory and go somewhere, an error pops up.
"Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Session Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time."
I've tried multiple times to go to different places, but I can't even access my own home... It fails to load.
I've tried using a different browser too, I am currently using Chrome, however I thought maybe using a different browser would help, but the window wouldn't even load at all in Mozilla Firefox... It was just a blank box.

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
They disabled Towns 1 for new users, until their accounts are 72 hours old.

Invisible Sex Symbol

I am getting the same message.
MY account is over 72 hours old.
lol
Huh...Really...?
Does this mean that the towns 2 should work, or is that disabled as well?
Well anyway... That seems to answer my problem I think... But it seems that someone else is having this problem.

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Dragonflyspectrum
Huh...Really...?
Does this mean that the towns 2 should work, or is that disabled as well?
Well anyway... That seems to answer my problem I think... But it seems that someone else is having this problem.

Just Towns 1. Towns 2 has an updated coding that they just couldn't adapt to the older Towns 1. They just gave up trying to update it and will eventually get rid of it when they believe Towns 2 is a viable replacement.

@other user, are you sure? The 72 hour lock on Towns 1 doesn't impact the Trading Pass, which only requires your third day here to have started.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff