Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Regular

11,115 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Window Shopper 100
It told me to update my java, which I did. Then I restarted my computer and it still wouldn't load. sad
It just shows a screen that says "load".

Saxy Coder

D0ll3
That might have been a virus actually. I've seen quite a few fake "update your java" ones...

But, if not, make sure Adblock isn't blocking the video advertisement which should play while you're loading into the area. And/or possibly try a different browser?

Lonely Otaku

42,925 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Lady Saxophone
D0ll3
That might have been a virus actually. I've seen quite a few fake "update your java" ones...

But, if not, make sure Adblock isn't blocking the video advertisement which should play while you're loading into the area. And/or possibly try a different browser?

I'm not sure about the adblock but I try with chrome & mozilla most of the time it's not working sweatdrop

Familiar Regular

11,115 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Window Shopper 100
sodine08
Lady Saxophone
D0ll3

I'm not sure about the adblock but I try with chrome & mozilla most of the time it's not working sweatdrop

I downloaded the adobe reader as well.... Not sure what is going on, but i doubt it is a virus.

Saxy Coder

D0ll3
I downloaded the adobe reader as well.... Not sure what is going on, but i doubt it is a virus.
Adobe reader has nothing to do with it eue;;
Which browsers have you tried? And clearing cache didn't help?

Sometimes the flash spaces are just plain laggy and can't load, but other times it's issues on your end.

Familiar Regular

11,115 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Window Shopper 100
Lady Saxophone
D0ll3
Adobe reader has nothing to do with it eue;;
Which browsers have you tried? And clearing cache didn't help?

Sometimes the flash spaces are just plain laggy and can't load, but other times it's issues on your end.

As you can tell, I don't know much about this... sweatdrop but I also took off adblock, nothing has changed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff