Welcome to Gaia! ::

I cant go to the towns! crying Everytime I press towns, my screen freezes up mad and when it stops being frozen, the page goes back to the way it was, gonk as if I had never tried to get in! scream HELP!
Same here.
I'm having that same problem. *waits for someone who knows what's going on*
Sakura_9000
I cant go to the towns! crying Everytime I press towns, my screen freezes up mad and when it stops being frozen, the page goes back to the way it was, gonk as if I had never tried to get in! scream HELP!
i know man dood this sux a$$ stressed exclaim scream
crying So u guys all have the same problem? cry exclaim question eek Do u know or know anybody that can fix it? Cuz this sucks! scream
I'm gettin the same problem... did it happen to you about 12 hours ago?
ya whenevr i try to go to town the page with the loading bar comes up but it doesn't load
Clear your cache. Works every time. 3nodding
VC Verse

Umm forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by "clear my cache"? How do I go about doing that?
Tools>Internet Options>Delete Files 3nodding
VC Verse

Well then, I'm going to have to contest this statement.. I tried clearing my cache and I still have the same problem. The load bar freezes halfway in loading to take me to whichever litttle place I pick to go to.
I was in towns and it was working fine until 5 minutes before the Easter event started. Now I can't even get in.
Um, guys it's not us. It's them. Chances are they're not done setting it up for the event yet. Don't panic, they'll fix it. They just need to realize, that is, if they haven't already (hard to miss).
I have cleared cache. Upgraded all that needed upgraded and still get a blank screen. Cannot even get into the train station, let alone the towns. I am very ticked off. This has been like this since they redid the towns.
its been happening to me aswell!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces