Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
In Heralds of Chaos, I get essence from battling, and when I convert the essence into gold, it reduced to smaller numbers, depending on how much gold we are needing or making. But now, when we are periodically converting essence into gold the usual way, the number of essence does not reduce. Instead, it stays the same. It increases to a larger number when we make more essence, but it doesn't reduce to minimal amounts when we convert them into gold. I do not know how much gold we are making when we are having these errors. Can you please look into this and solve these technical issues, please? Because when we convert essence into gold, the numbers should reduce, not these glitches. Thanks in advance.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Hmm, can't answer that, since not playing the game at the moment.

BUT ...

You might want to post this over in their HoC Forum. Someone there might be able to answer you.

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
Okay, and since I realize made a mistake posting this here, I hope this post get arranged to the proper forums. For I realize my mistake afterwards. I got carried away with posting and waiting for replies. Once again, I hope someone will move this thread to its proper section.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff