Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Silme_Ethel
clicking "stop loading the page" helps, but half on the graphics is missing, it's very annoying...
You can wait until after the graphics have finished loading. There's sort of a pause, and then it starts redirecting. It's when it starts redirecting that you need to stop it. Depends on your internet speed and how long it takes your computer to load the page I suppose.
Ok, I've got script blocker running and it didn't redirect me this time. I think I will put a link to it in the first post as well, if it works a few more times for me.
Thank goodness for this No Script Stuff. =]
Thanks Kitty.

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
also have ad-blocker as well for extra protection in firefox, if you don't have firefox then get it, its free

if its worth anything, i'm from UK its been happening to me too until i got ad-blocker and no script for firefox

Gallant Knight

8,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
we shouldnt need to download anything thou.

Tipsy Inquisitor

I had the same problem - every single time I tried to make a post, it would link me to that site. Downloading the script blocking thing in the first post seems to have done the trick, although it's going to be annoying to go through and whitelist just about EVERYTHING ELSE. x.x
Max_Shadow
we shouldnt need to download anything thou.

Well, that's why there are threads. In my opinion, the NoScript is a temporary bandaid solution so that I can continue to function while they resolve this problem, which I assume won't be fixed until at the earliest Monday (they wouldn't pay people to work Sundays)

Gallant Knight

8,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
Hopfully there fixing it today ? neutral
I still get redirected WITH NoScript & AdBlock. This is bad. I'm doing spyware and virus scans as we speak :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff