19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Narumi Misuhara
Halloween 2k14 Event Bugs!!!

Princess Angelishia
Halloween 2k14 Event Bugs!!!

This is a major bug in your event and its making it really hard to fight.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Hey all,

Health potions are not items that will show up in your inventory. They can only be used in the Halloween event. To use a potion, open an attack or healing window and click on that potion.

Sorry for any confusion,

Princess Angelishia

Lonely Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I just bought 6 healing potions and when I went to try and use one it said I had none, but the gaia cash I used to buy them are gone? crying

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Princess Angelishia
Hey all,

Health potions are not items that will show up in your inventory. They can only be used in the Halloween event. To use a potion, open an attack or healing window and click on that potion.

Sorry for any confusion,

Princess Angelishia

the issue is not that we are looking in our normal inventory....the issue is we are getting the items but they are not showing up in the battle inventory. I bought 6 that = 50 gaia gash and never got a single one but the 50 gaia cash was taken out of my account

Bloodthirsty Bibliophile

Princess Angelishia
Hey all,

Sorry for any confusion,

Princess Angelishia

Okay, that's a bit irksome. We've already clarified in this thread that we know that, and mentioned to you as much. Please pay attention to what we said, not just the first post (especially since you already responded in here...) Potions are still bugged. 5 grant potions are not granting, and people are spending actual money and not getting what they paid for.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Let me ask a dev to look into it.

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Princess Angelishia
Let me ask a dev to look into it.

Thank you...this has been irritating and hard to want to play this event...since I lost 50 gaia cash

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
I am also experiencing this problem: I will exchange either 1:100 or 5:500 and be "granted" health and stamina potions in either x1 or x5 increments, but they will not show up on the battle screen at all.

I will, however, receive some of the drop potions that are granted during the exchange.

sweatdrop It's a little disheartening considering how expensive this event is not to receive nearly half the prizes. Please do your best, Gaia Staff! Fixing this bug would be massively appreciated!

Thank you!

Naughty Doll

46,265 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
I didn't get any after I bought them. I don't think I will trade in my candies until this bug is sorted out.

Witty Fatcat

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Princess Angelishia
Hey all,

Sorry for any confusion,

Princess Angelishia

But they aren't showing up in the game screen either. Only one type is showing up. the first one recieved then that is the only one people get. This is a common problem. I understand it's supposed to be in that screen but it isn't showing up. I don't get the drop or stamina potion.

Spicy Sweetheart

I'm having this issue too. I've bought some with gaia cash but they never granted.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
I should have 6 health potions and they're not showing up I got have from soul candy trade and 1 I got because I was a newbie and didn't remember the healing thing in your subforum base

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff