Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Hi ! I accidently clicked Kuro Gang... I want to be with Von Helson ! Could you please PLEASE PLEASE switch me ? I really hate my side and it was a mistake !! sad

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to fix the Halloween Event!

Mythical Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Somehow I ended up being on the Vampire team without even going to the event. I was hoping to go to the Dark Elf team.

Battle-ready Beau

Thank you so, so much!

Genius

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I'd like to be switched to Von Helsing please.
Uncle Kenny
Hi all,

We're working on a way that will allow us to manually switch you if you chose your team without realizing you couldn't switch to the other. If you fall into this group, please post here and let us know so we can switch you. We will remove the item you received and give you the item for the other team instead.

Please note, this only applies to individuals who chose a team BEFORE the Dev Notice and change to PMs was made at 11:46am Pacific Time. If you chose after that, the warnings were already there so we will not be switching you.
Nice to see this, beig on top of it. On being on top of things- there's a bug in shops. Been trying for the items for an hour. No candy, just the message on already getting some.

Friendly Werewolf

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Uhm. Hi.
I didn't know if this was the right forum, but currently during the Halloween event I am unable to Trick or Treat, or even participate in the battle with the Elves and Vamps.
I do have patience, nonetheless, but I just wanted to let whoever the moderator is that my character is currently glitching during the event and I would be grateful if it were fixed.
Thanks.

Mythical Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
As I said I was thrown onto the vampire team even before the event started. I don't know how it happened all I do know is that I was placed on the vampire team

Agile Rogue

Asher Lupus
As I said I was thrown onto the vampire team even before the event started. I don't know how it happened all I do know is that I was placed on the vampire team

Sides were chosen through the PMs you received.

Mythical Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
StationWagon
Asher Lupus

What Pm?

Agile Rogue

Asher Lupus
StationWagon
Asher Lupus

What Pm?

Looked like:
Help us unite all people in peace from [NPC] Franco 'The Fish'
The Kuro Gang must be stopped. from [NPC] Countess Ambrosia
Inside looked like this post describes.

Mythical Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
StationWagon
Asher Lupus
StationWagon
Asher Lupus

What Pm?

Looked like:

I seirously don't remember that pm

Agile Rogue

Asher Lupus
StationWagon
Asher Lupus
StationWagon
Asher Lupus

What Pm?

Looked like:

I seirously don't remember that pm

I got mine Sept. 27th. Dev. Notices on the subject of PMs gone bad, then corrected.
If you received yours on the 25th, you may have gotten the bad PMs. May want to recheck your PMs or hold out for help.

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
um I couldn't find the post for the trick or treating... but every time I go to a shop they all say I already got candy from them but I know I didn't... I left for a few hours to do something hoping it would be fixed but it hasn't... I just thought I should point that out so it could be fixed...

Romantic Bookworm

Is there still a chance to swap sides? I opened the pm and it auto picked the first PM i clicked. THe Von Helson side

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff