Welcome to Gaia! ::

My charactor had the "look around" exclimation face bubble, but I could not see any event floating around. I looked pretty carefully and refreshed my page 3 times. I wrote down the event number (which I have if it helps). It showed since it was on the first page you see when you log in. I got a second even two pages later (after I was done with all the refreshing etc.) but didn't see a event number for that one.

I checked my java settings, changed the security options a few times, but none of it seemed to help. I made sure my page was completely loaded etc.

Is there a way I can get the events or something I can do so I don't lose any more?
If you can't see your event, and still want to claim it, you can always scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "If you can't find your event, click here" text link to claim your event.

As for claiming the event using the event number you wrote down, there is a way...I need to dig up the exact link really quick. whee
Here you go:

www.gaiaonline.com/index.php?event=numberehere

Replace the "numberehere" with the event number you wrote down, and you should be able to claim one of your events.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff