Welcome to Gaia! ::

I usually play the gold lotto and occasionally I will win a bit. I just got 3 winning numbers and tried to access the lotto via my iPod but I noticed it did not load. I thought to myself must be a problem with my iPod trying to load Gaia and what-not like it usually does. But I got on my computer and noticed it did the same thing. I did not recieve my gold and I cannot play the lotto as of right now. ??? Advice?

Supportive Regular

12,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
For starters, it will never load on a iDevice, because that feature requires Adobe Flash, and no device from that company allows Flash to be installed on it (Apple computers being the only exception). As for on your computer, have you made sure you have the latest version of Flash?
HyruleanHero
For starters, it will never load on a iDevice, because that feature requires Adobe Flash, and no device from that company allows Flash to be installed on it (Apple computers being the only exception). As for on your computer, have you made sure you have the latest version of Flash?
Yes, I always make sure it is updated. It worked just the other day. Just lastnight and today. Tis be a mystery.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games