Welcome to Gaia! ::

Help?

Naaaaaaah. 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Sure, why not. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
oO` 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Dapper Lop

Mmmkay. I went to sign into my shared mule account.. which holds most of my inventory. I was going in to shift all the inventory to a new mule so's I could set up the shared mule to become my guild's storage (community closet and rent-a-rod stuffs, accessable by my crew knowing the mule's password). Last time I signed in, that account had very little gold (IF I'm remembering correctly..) and a ton of items. I logged in and it said I had somewhere around 7.5k gold. eek
I did a doubletake but I know the account info is shared with my wife, so I assumed she'd done something to get that gold count. So, I did the natural thing. I transfered the gold with the rest of my inventory. Wife gets home from work, has no idea WHAT I'm talking about, and hasn't signed into said mule for weeks. Soooooooooo.. where'd the gold come from? Will I end up banned for using some of it and moving the rest?

And yes, I sent a note through the "Contact us" form at the bottom of the page. No reply yet.
well i dont think its possible to be banned for a bug, i think its happened to others, eventually it`ll be fixed and i dont think anyone will really be penalized (if they are, its very unjustified)
this has happned to me too, i logged on one day and i had an extra 3k. this is another old bug that was suposed to be fixed but i guess it hasnt compleatly. it randomly hands out gold and in random amounts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff