Welcome to Gaia! ::

MY GOLD KEEPS DISAPPEARING!! crying crying

a couple days ago, i had 2k, and today i had about 100! and now:

Welcome angel of the heart, your gold: 42

i changed my password earlier, too!!! and a lot of my stuff's missing, too...like my angelic camisole, an easter basket, an emo bag, my fox set, and two angelic collars!! crying crying crying there's probably other stuff, but i won't be sure of it until my friend gives me back some stuff he borrowed...but he hates the stuff from the baskets, and he can't wear a camisole, so... gonk

i don't know if it's a glitch or a robbery, but i just needed to report it gonk
Check your completed trades in the bank and look for any trades you don't remember doing, and report this to an online green mod immideately!
All of my items have been taken, plus my gold was all gone and i feel like i was hacked and its happened to all my avatars, im am one of the only gains that have ever had an avatar completly done out as a reindeer. And right now im p.o.'d...
Ah... Just to make you feel better, my brother's friend's profile got cracked. [the offender] took everything. XP
u gota hate them hackers but there r always there
so watchout who u piss off i have had craplike tat
happen but noe yet on this game
If you think someone is hacking your password change it to something truley random.

I use a random sequence of numbers and letters 12 characters long for mine.

that's 7x10^38 possible passwords.

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
Mine is a totally made-up word. Never use words that indicate easily obtainable information, or better yet, don't use a real word at all. Make up a series of syllables you can easily remember but won't occur to an intruder to look up. Numbers are harder to remember, but they also may help.

And lastly, it seems as if you had a lot of high-price items on hand. Never advertise your "wealth". It's like the pyramids....they were designed to confound robbers, but instead stood out of the desert like huge "rob me" signs.

Be careful, and good luck in the future.
Either it's a talented hacker that's managed to hack into a sever or something, or it's a glitch. I'm all of a sudden seeing LARGE ammounts of, 'I'M MISSING THINGS AND MY GOLD IS GONE!' Which is quite odd, I didn't think hackers came in those numbers.
most likely someone has set up a keylogger on your computer via some sort of download and can see your password every time you login...

though i dont know how to get rid of a keylogger sadly... sweatdrop

Dapper Guildsman

Kinsai-chan
most likely someone has set up a keylogger on your computer via some sort of download and can see your password every time you login...

though i dont know how to get rid of a keylogger sadly... sweatdrop
Spybot: S&D (Search and Destroy)... It's free and works charms on all spyware and adware. Just google-ing "spybot" should do it 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff