Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Hey look! It's a poll! Have you ever had trouble with achievements, and would like them fixed?

Yes, I have had issues with achievements, and think they could use some love. 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
No, I have not had issues with achievements, and don't care if others have. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, I haven't had issues, but I'm sure they could use some love 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

Gracious Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mod bless inflation! It's made me so much money! xd

The only issue I really have here, horrible as this is, is that I'd lack to actually get CREDIT for having that money in my achievements... I have millions... Millions on millions (drop in the bucket, right?)... But for as wonderful as that is, I still don't have the millionaire achievement, and it makes me sadfaced.

I'm hoping that some point before I hit my first billion my page of shinies will wake up and realize I cleared a million a long time ago... For now, I'm going to go cry into the pages of my (Signed) Alchemyst Book while my Celebrity Date Adriana makes me feel better...

And so help me, if I hit one billion without getting "Millionaire", I'm joining the Church of Mod and donating all of it! scream

Also... "Contributor" achievement, here I come! 4laugh

Gracious Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
As an added bonus, "Millionaire" just woke up and said "Wow! You have money... Huh... Weird..."

I feel better! ^_^

P.S. the counters still need love.

P.P.S. Now if only I could think of something worth quoting...
According to your achievements page you've obtained the Millionaire one. And also that you already have Contributor.

Looks like you got it just before I posted.

Gracious Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
Yep! But thanks for checking into it! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers