Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I can't buy anything with my charms. I click on the item I can afford and literally nothing happens. The game doesn't even make an attempt at loading anything it just sits there like I didn't click anything at all.

10,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
still can't buy anything with my charms. I click on the item in the GoFusion store and nothing happens.

I will post everyday till this is fixed

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
I have the same issue, for quite a while now. Yet, it strangely doesn't happen all the time. It does happen on different browsers (Firefox, Chrome) and different systems (both Windows and Mac).

Friendly Friend

I had that problem but figured out a neat little trick that seems to work for me:
I go to the GoFusion page when its bugged i click on my avatar (or some other link)
after that i click the back fuction on my browser and it usually works then!
Sometimes i get a broken display so i refresh the gofusion page and repeat -> avatar-> back/return
maybe itll work for you guys too wink

Loiterer

same thing with me and all of the items will go away soon! I saved up for sleepy time crying

Loiterer

Drowchan
I had that problem but figured out a neat little trick that seems to work for me:
I go to the GoFusion page when its bugged i click on my avatar (or some other link)
after that i click the back fuction on my browser and it usually works then!
Sometimes i get a broken display so i refresh the gofusion page and repeat -> avatar-> back/return
maybe itll work for you guys too wink

OMG!!! THANK YOU!!! I can now get my item! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas