Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Shopper

Hi there!
I'm fairly new to Gaia and was looking for a little help with the tank glowing :3 (If this is in the wrong topic, sorry D: )
1) How can I tell when my Tank is glowing?
2) Will it ever glow when I'm offline?
3) I've already made a thread for my tank, but are there any other ways to make max amount of money on it?

Thanks a bunch!!
-Screechy

Shirtless Shopper

Doting Dabbler

Screechykite
Hi there!
I'm fairly new to Gaia and was looking for a little help with the tank glowing :3 (If this is in the wrong topic, sorry D: )
3) I've already made a thread for my tank, but are there any other ways to make max amount of money on it?

Thanks a bunch!!
-Screechy
This thread is more suited for Gaia Aquarium Discussion, but since it's here I'll help ye out. =P

1) You can only tell if you're glowing by using the BG glow analyzer (My Gaia > Gaia Labs to activate it) or an aquarium analyzer.]

2) Yes. Glows happen regularly roughly every ~3 hours as long as you've logged in within the last 24 hours.

3) Put more fish in your tank (very few people will play your tank because it has so few fish in it) and be your own best stalker (people will not play your tank if they do not see it glowing). Here are 5 simple tips on how pretty much anyone can attract more players.

Shirtless Shopper

TaylorGS
Screechykite
Hi there!

Thanks a bunch!!
-Screechy
This thread is more suited for Gaia Aquarium Discussion, but since it's here I'll help ye out. =P

1) You can only tell if you're glowing by using the BG glow analyzer (My Gaia > Gaia Labs to activate it) or an aquarium analyzer.]

2) Yes. Glows happen regularly roughly every ~3 hours as long as you've logged in within the last 24 hours.

3) Put more fish in your tank (very few people will play your tank because it has so few fish in it) and be your own best stalker (people will not play your tank if they do not see it glowing). Here are 5 simple tips on how pretty much anyone can attract more players.

Thankyou so much! (: Also, how can you get your fish to all glow at the same time? razz
-Screechy

Shirtless Shopper

BUMP!!! heart

Doting Dabbler

Screechykite
TaylorGS
Screechykite
Hi there!

Thanks a bunch!!
-Screechy

Thankyou so much! (: Also, how can you get your fish to all glow at the same time? razz
-Screechy
There isn't anything you can do to make a fish glow more often; some fish are more inclined to glow more often than others. Generally speaking, the fish you can buy with gold in Phin Phang (except for witch doctor) have very very low glow rates.

Shirtless Shopper

TaylorGS
Screechykite
TaylorGS
Screechykite
Hi there!

Thanks a bunch!!
-Screechy

-Screechy
There isn't anything you can do to make a fish glow more often; some fish are more inclined to glow more often than others. Generally speaking, the fish you can buy with gold in Phin Phang (except for witch doctor) have very very low glow rates.

I know that razz I meant how to get all of your fish to glow at the same time, so that instead of one session has just 1 fish glowing and then the next session 3 fish are glowing, instead how do you get all 4 fish to glow at the same time? :3

Doting Dabbler

Screechykite
TaylorGS
Screechykite
TaylorGS
Screechykite
Hi there!

Thanks a bunch!!
-Screechy

-Screechy

I know that razz I meant how to get all of your fish to glow at the same time, so that instead of one session has just 1 fish glowing and then the next session 3 fish are glowing, instead how do you get all 4 fish to glow at the same time? :3
To rephrase it, if you want more fish to glow more often, use fish that have higher glow rates. Hermit cats have very low glow rates; watermeat have so-so glow rates.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff