Welcome to Gaia! ::

My gf tried to register today, but it won't let her. sad When she hits submit, she says a little message box pops up that is blank except for an "okay" button which closes the box. Anyone know why she might be unable to register? :/
hmmm... maybe that name is taken.... or the e-mail was incorrect,,, if it doesn't work 3 more times, themn it may be her comp.. some computer's cant support gaia
I used my sis's computer and it worked, so all is well =^.^= You're right though-this place is awesome! Not that I've really done anything yet but...anywho, love ya heart
no there is definitely something wrong with it. my friend cant register either! and she didnt even get as far as ur friend did! every time she tries to change the skin color or watever, it turns into a guys look and it wont work! im trying to do it for her but its pissing me off. it wont frickin work!
Tsinga
no there is definitely something wrong with it. my friend cant register either! and she didnt even get as far as ur friend did! every time she tries to change the skin color or watever, it turns into a guys look and it wont work! im trying to do it for her but its pissing me off. it wont frickin work!
if any mods read this and actually want to help, pm me right away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff