Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

The Bug
In any forum I make in the OOC sub-forum, I can delete other peoples post. If I made a thread for people whom join a role play thread I've created to post their character profiles in, it would be in the OOC forum. At some point, a person would be kicked out of my thread, or leave on their own, at which point(assuming they didn't remove their profile by this time) I would go to remove their character profile. But for some reason, I don't get the option to delete others post. I get the option for my post, just not other peoples post.

Image of thread ownership.

Example of issue.

Proof that I can delete own post.

Operating System
Windows NT 6.1

Internet/Web Browser
Firefox/5.0

Romantic Prophet

Whoops! Typo in title. Meant to put "Can't" not "Can."

Romantic Prophet

This thread fell off of page one, so I posted this.

Romantic Prophet

Stray Cougar
This thread fell off of page one, so I posted this.
Same reason. =:3

Romantic Prophet

question I wonder if anyone else, and how many, have had this issue as well. Maybe I'll ask around.

Hazel Eyes 5's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Unicorn

I have encountered the same issue as well with my own OOC-related threads.

Romantic Prophet

Come thread, to the front page!
I will add that I, too, cannot delete posts in any thread made in the Barton OOC sub-forum, yet threads made in Barton Town or in some of its other sub-forums, thread-makers are given the option. It's a little inhibiting to direct people to make profile threads in the only forum that does not allow this function. xx'

Romantic Prophet

Still here.

Romantic Prophet

Is it alright that I've been looking for others that have had this problem?

Romantic Prophet

Issue still present.

Romantic Prophet

La la. La la la? La, la la! LA, LA, LAAAA!!! La la? Laaa! La, la la la. 3nodding

Gallant Knight

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Hmm...yeah it is troubling that thread creators don't get to delete posts of unwanted trolls and those who like to post explicit images on people's threads or remove profiles of those who are black listed from a roleplay.

Romantic Prophet

Romantic Prophet

A post to get this up once again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out