Demonic Restorer

11,350 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
Model: LGL35G
Provider: StraightTalk; service of tracfone
Version: Android 2.3.6

The screen is way too small when logging in and I couldn't see the text/characters when I logged in, it was all white in the bars, so I was guessing that I have it right when I typed it in. Which took me a few tries to get on. Also I can't hit the back button that was provided on the screen, and along with a webpage not available overlaying the home page, and the other pages every now and then. I had to keep hitting my back button on my cell to get rid of it.

Edit: But I like the app idea though it so tiny and slightly blurry for me to read the words. I don't want to bring my face to close to my cell xD I am already extremely near sited lol xD

Tipsy Loiterer

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Model: LG Optimus Elite
Provider: Sprint
Version: 2.3.7

Not Lining up/not stretching:

User Image

I tried to draw a red line to show the black gap. It's there on every page.

Authenticator problems: When my fine is on my 3g instead of using wifi, it won't let me log in, partially do to my I.P. authenticator, but also I have the new authenticator and it doesn't have a space to allow it. I'm not sure if the 3g IP address constantly changes, or if it stays the same..

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
~Harleen Quinzel~
User Image
Model: Samsung Transform Ultra
Provider: Boost Mobile

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, to be honest. I was so excited when I learned you guys FINALLY have an Android app. However, I can't log in. AT ALL. I dunno why. I'm thinking maybe because my username has tildes in it? I've tried several times and I just can't get in. =/

EDIT::::

A thought hit me and it worked! I used the user number instead of my name and I got in instantly. =D

User Image

I am having the same exact problem as you right now.
                  I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app itself and it still won't let me login.
                  What is this user number that you are talking about in your edit and do you know where I can find it?
                  Please and thank you!

EDIT;; I found the user number, but it still wouldn't let me login.
                  Sorry for quoting you; I'll just make an individual post.

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
                  Model: Samsung Galaxy SII.
                  Service Provider: Straighttalk - from Tracfone.
                  Version: Android (Gingerbread).

Possible Bug: I downloaded the app like a month ago. I have since un- and re-installed the app. I have checked for updates, but I can't even log in. It keeps saying that I have an invalid username/password. I've even changed my password to something simple with no special characters. Thank you for creating an App for Android, but I would love to get into it and try it.

EDIT;; I've tried using the user number method that someone else mentioned worked for them but it didn't work either.
model: samsung galaxy note
service: att
op :4.0.4 ice cream sammich android
bugs: its hard for me to click on pages when i am in a thread even if i zoom in i click an nothing kinda like im super tapping my phone screen no response i end up going to my broswer to use gaia ..,

also in posts and pms links do not show up like img no image img/ i have to hit reply and highlight the link copy and go to my browser sux ...to do when im at work...

and occasionally notifications are stuck or its not highlighted so i know to click it to make the notice go away.

and somtimes the page cannot be displayed will over lay on the gaia go app ..

Timid Lionheart

8,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Model: Samsung Galaxy S II (D0710)
Service Provider: Sprint
OP: 4.0.4 ICS
Bugs:
-Has a "Side Server Error" pop up after purchase of Gaia Cash
-Occasionally has extreme update lag on current gold, GCash, or new notices
Hey I've played Gaia like years ago when it first started and I started this new account and I only play it on my phone I don't have a computer right now and was wondering can I still play the slots and go fishing on the phone please pm me also can I still look at the art and rate the avatars on the phone too srry for being a noob 4laugh

Wrathful Demigod

11,125 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Phone : ZTE WARP
company: boost Mobil
Version: 2.3.5

Issue: well the app is awesome but after on it for 3 minutes no matter what i go to dress up, market, etc. It puts a gaia link over top of the screen. Basically trying to redirect me to the browser gaiaonline. It's really annoying. :/ please help, lovelysmile.

Wrathful Demigod

11,125 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Person of Interest 200
-l- lovelysmile -l-
Phone : ZTE WARP
company: boost Mobil
Version: 2.3.5

Issue: well the app is awesome but after on it for 3 minutes no matter what i go to dress up, market, etc. It puts a gaia link over top of the screen. Basically trying to redirect me to the browser gaiaonline. It's really annoying. :/ please help, lovelysmile.
i think i might un install it again. It's really depressing when your favorite game app don't work. Until fixed. Or updated.

Thieving Trafficker

Every time I try to use the android app and try to send a pm, it deletes the quotation marks. Ive tried doubling them up, and they show when Im writing the message, but when I check it in outbox or see it in the reply, they have disappeared.

Step by step instructions to reproduce the bug
1. start app
2. Go to inbox
3. read message.
4. reply using quotation marks
5. Watch it magically disappear.

How reproducable is it? Does it always happen or just some of the time?
It happens every time I send a message.

What page(s) does it happen on?
The Pm.

Does it only happen for you or everyone?
I dont know anyone else that uses gaia.

Do you get an error message? Copy and paste it.
N/A

And yes, my system meets requirements. I can do everything except use quotations marks in the message.

Savage Prophet

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I have a HTC One V with Virgin Mobile, running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and it seems to regularly butcher the text of PMs and posts. (Mostly PMs, though.)

Premium Sex Symbol

I have an HTC EVO 4G phone, on 4.0.3 firmware.
Running on Sprint.
When I open the app, it cuts off my music. I think the app mutes my phone. I have to exit the app to hear my music.
I believe I have the latest app, as well.
I have an Android huawei from straight talk

I bought 1000 Gaia cash for 9.99 and it went threw on my card from the play store but I have yet to receive the Gaia cash.

Sweet Fairy

14,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Model: Samsung Galaxy S3
Provider: Sprint
Version: Android 4.1

every time i try and send a pm i get a message saying "opps, something went wrong. you can only send one message a minute" i have not sent any messages at all today i have tried resting my phone and it doesn't help

17,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Generous 100
Model: LG Optimus L3 E400
Provider: T-Mobile HR

Display resolution: 240x320px

On my phone application is shrinked that I can't see what I type on login screen. And I have black space on the right part of screen. Upper buttons (log out, menu ...) are to small and usually I need to try to press several times to use them.

Please make application adaptable for different screen sizes. Eventually you can try to use scrolling and/or rotating.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff