Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
My Name Is Derpy

No, the next time I ordered it on the app. I had ordered 1000gcash and it didn't go through, the next time I ordered 1000gcash I got 2000gcash when it went through.
Strawberry Pandalaura
My Name Is Derpy

No, the next time I ordered it on the app. I had ordered 1000gcash and it didn't go through, the next time I ordered 1000gcash I got 2000gcash when it went through.

Oh, how long after your first attempt did you order it the second time?

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
My Name Is Derpy
Strawberry Pandalaura
My Name Is Derpy

A few hours I think.
Strawberry Pandalaura
My Name Is Derpy
Strawberry Pandalaura
My Name Is Derpy

A few hours I think.

Mmk ty very much (:

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
My Name Is Derpy
Strawberry Pandalaura
My Name Is Derpy
Strawberry Pandalaura
My Name Is Derpy

A few hours I think.

Mmk ty very much (:

You're welcome ^ ^

Mega Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Using a Samsung galaxy s4 on 4.2.

First glitch, the private messages.
*replies do not quote correctly, messes up the text. Easily reproduced.
*occasionally, messages will just sit in the outbox when I send them with the app, and don't send for extended periods of time. I have 5 currently that have been there for over half an hour. Just send multiple messages throughout the day until it happens, it's not a simple reproduction. Don't know who else might notice it.

Second glitch, the badges.
Whenever you open the app, you see badges for the new items in announcements, notices, and messages. It almost never refreshes for me without completely closing the app and reopening it and signing back in.
This sometimes also means when you get a reply to a thread, you don't get the notice without reopening the app, or receiving it via email.
So whenever I post in the forums any thread it doesn't give me gold if I use the app so I'm stuck using the browser is this normal it happens everytime I post in forums using the app on my HTC thunderbolt

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Bugs:
Cash Shop: it shows the most experience items and not show the rest.
PMs:
Does not allow to post pics or use photo bucket on Mobile.
Forms:
No problem on there.
Outfits:
Show some outfits not all.
Other Wise everything looks good.

RCA android tablet 4.2,Android jelly bean,Cox cable internet.

Dedicated Gaian

11,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Having problems with gaia cash. Bought 1000 gaia.cash last night and didn't get any took photos where it took the cash out.of my card for the.gaia cash. I bought 5 dollars worth today and it worked but it still didn't give me my ten dollars worth. I don't know where to post in gaia or anything. But I need help and my phone is an android by verizon. It is not at&t. Anyone please help? I even tried restoring my cash for the 1000 but it wouldn't work.

Athalwulf's Love Of My Life

Married Kitten

39,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Using a Samsung galaxy tab 2
I am having trouble with the gaia cash shop. I spend $50.00 dollars on google play shop and it never gave me the gcash which its saying I only have 8 gcash. I have the receipts in my email. Is there a way for me to get the gcash thats I spend on or get my money back? ; n ;
Phone:Samsung Galaxy III
Provider: IT&E
Version: 2.3.6
Edit - Forum trying to post in is ED.
Can't seem to use the Gaia app to reply with post that are very long. Maybe it is the time it takes to type the response. Every time I try to make a response detailed meaning a longer post say about two to three paragraphs long it says you need to be logged in to post. I go back to the forums and post a response to a thread this time short and it goes through without having me need to log in again like it said i needed to do for the longer post. Hope for any help.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Model: Samsung Droid Charge
Provider: Verizon Wireless
Version: 2.3.6

Issue: Updating Wishlist actually deletes it

Updating my wishlist on the app ends up deleting everything that I have on there. I've done this a few times to confirm. I would add an item to my wishlist via the app Marketplace (or here on Gaia itself), then go to my app Wishlist and change the newest item from "Questing" to "Wanted," or deselect the option to have it public, and press the update button. It goes to the page where it confirms that it's been updated. Then I press the Wishlist button again, only to find that my entire Wishlist has been erased. I am extremely disappointed with this, since it only recently started happening, as in a week ago.

Also, I haven't seen an update for the app recently. What's the deal, Gaia?

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
I noticed that when replying or creating a topic, the Post Action button is missing. Is this intentional?

Questionable Streaker

Samsung galaxy s3, all updated.

Bugs:

Cash shop only shows 2 items. Cant scroll to see more, it basically looks like a crappy screen shot.
-ALWAYS present.

Bug 2:
When trying to list an item in the mp, if i chose a drop down menu in my invent "games, equip" etc, it auto crashes. Screen goes black.
-ALWAYS present.
Model: Galaxy 3
Version: (?) 2.3.6
Provider: IT&E

Subscribing to a thread reports error have to be logged

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items