Devoted Wolf

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xN 1 R Ex
Has a bug.

Unable to log in on any device.
Has been almost 2weeks that I've known of. Please fix

I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one having this problem. I have tried logging on to both the new and the old app and I get the error saying that either the username and/or password are incorrect. This is not true.

Is there a fix for this any time soon????

Aged Pirate

There are a lot topics about the app.
I'm sure they are aware of it and look up for a solution.
However, there was no Dev-Notice yet about this so far.
They could've let us know about that problem on a official way at least...

Witty Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
It's a know issue and they are working on it. Just sit tight, Hun!

Uncle Kenny
Hey there,

Sorry for the radio silence on our end. We have been aware of this issue since it popped up last week and we're still looking into the cause currently. Once we have more information/when it is fixed, we'll let you know!

Source taken from HERE!

Aged Pirate

Kitty

Oh, i know that the issue is known. I mentioned that there are already many topics about this and that they're probably working on it already, i think you got me wrong there lol.
I'm not impatient, my problem is just that i'd prefer to get informed when there's something wrong (and being worked on) by a Dev Notice or something like that.

The second part was not even related to this, i was just bored and it was early in the morning, too. May i ask you to remove the quote? Since i removed that second part in my post. Ty.

Witty Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
LavendeI
Kitty

Oh, i know that the issue is known. I mentioned that there are already many topics about this and that they're probably working on it already, i think you got me wrong there lol.
I'm not impatient, my problem is just that i'd prefer to get informed when there's something wrong (and being worked on) by a Dev Notice or something like that.

The second part was not even related to this, i was just bored and it was early in the morning, too. May i ask you to remove the quote? Since i removed that second part in my post. Ty.

Edit: ninja like I never happened ninja
Sorry, I just copied and pasted from another thread i had posted in and it wasn't directed at you specifically but the whole thread.

The specific part was the link: I had actually started a thread stating that we needed better communication and this problem was a great gateway to getting that!
( I should have formatted my post better to reflect this sweatdrop )

Unfortunately while we did get a Dev response, he neglected to get the part where I was asking for it to be a Dev announcement.

Hope that clears things up.

Devoted Wolf

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
How about this....

YAY!!! The issue has been resolved!!!

Fashionable Millionaire

5,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200